Ratings for Dr. Neil Granader

Second best OB I've had besides Taki Anagostin who recently retired. Granader is so nice, gentle & understanding just like Anagostin. He hasn't gave me any reason to dislike him. He returns my phone call when I have questions which I think is great. Best choice I've made to have deliver my baby :-)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

very experienced, very knowledgeable, caring, kind. He oversaw our first son from conception 'til delivery and post birth.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Granader is wonderful doctor. He's very caring and gentle. He's my first OBGYN and he also delivered my baby boy. He moved to a new location and it's kind of far for me to commute, otherwise I would continued to go to him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

He is knowledge, caring, and gentle. I felt safe having him for my OB.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

This man is rude and has no idea how condescending he is! I will never allow him to deliver another baby.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I've been to more than 5 different ob/gyn before I found Dr. Granader and I'm very happy with him. He's always so gentle, caring, and very responsive during off hour. He delivered my first baby via c-section and I had no problem recovering at all.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Granader is very professional and at the same time gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

I always felt safe having him for my OB. He delivered all my kids (3). He's very knowlegable and knows what's best for his patient and the baby. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Neil Granader's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal