Ratings for Dr. Peter C.K. Lee

Dr Lee is by far the best Doc I have ever seen. He is a very compassionate Doc. He is great with follow up. I would never trust anyone else with my health.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. I had him as a duty doctor and felt so comfortable with him that I asked if he would be my family doctor. He is always

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Lee is an amazing physician. He has been my family's doctor since he opened his practice, and I wouldn't trade him. He is very direct, and doesn't skirt around anything. He is a compassionate, caring, and community focused individual, who treats your health as a whole, rather than in bits and pieces. Love him to bits.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Lee has been my doctor most of my life. And he remember every detail and shows he actually takes an interest in his patients. It's obvious he's there to help, not just throw out prescriptions to whomever comes along

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Lee has been my family's GP for about 10 years now, and if I could change doctors I would. He can be very harsh with his words to the point of being judgemental, condescending and unprofessional. Compassion isn't something that is taught in medical school, nor is it something that he has. He is supposed to be the frontline for our health, including mental health and in my books, he's failed miserably! I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Lee is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. He's great with my children and makes you feel very comfortable bringing up any concerns you might have. I count myself lucky to have him as my family's Dr. He has gone above and beyond to help during a time of great stress for my family and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Lee is seriously the most understanding and compassionate doctor I have had the pleasure of seeing. Not only does he make my ailments understandable he really helps you to understand why you have this pain, and proper ways to treat and recover. He is the best family doctor; he has been treating my family for over 15 years!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Lee is the best Dr. I've ever had. He takes my concerns seriously and always takes time to understand issues. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to get to know myself and my children. I completely trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Peter Lee is an exceptional physician. He is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Had a great experience with a timely specialist referral. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015