Ratings for Dr. Brien Stackhouse

I have been a patient of Dr. Stackhouse for many years. As a child I looked forward to going to see him. I had teeth everywhere! Never once did he make me feel self conscious, he did not rush my parents into treatment and always talked to my family as we were part of his. The staff is awesome, friendly and caring. He is the best little hidden gem. He is now seeing my son.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I have seen 3 orthodontists in the past few years all in different areas of Saint John. I can say that he actually dedicated time to see me. He was more than friendly, polite and very courteous with my questions and didn't hesitate to put me at ease. I can say beyond a doubt that he truly cares for his patients and his staff. I was impressed with the smiles of the staff, it was a wonderful experience. Thank you to my co worker for the referral, her children have two beautiful smiles with high regard for Dr Stackhouse. I actually began my treatment!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Stackhouse for about 3 years. Have had no prior issues. Staff are very friendly. However, the most recent quote for braces for her was astronomical. Saw 2 other orthodontists in the city for other opinions and they are much less expensive. The cost for an x-ray with Dr. Stackhouse was way beyond what is the norm. I believe he is overcharging patients to pay for these 2 unbelievably overdone offices. Not fair to the patients as most of us have to pay out of pocket as we do not have orthodontic health coverage. Needless to say we cannot go back as his prices are too much for me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Stackhouse and his staff are amazing - so friendly and professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

ABSOLUTELY EXCEPTIONAL! That is all there is to say. Extremely interactive with his patients. Lets you know why he is doing what he is doing, unlike most orthodontists.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I Found Dr.Stackhouse to be absolutely exceptional one of the smartest men I know, He is very very organized as is his staff. I feel comfortable there and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else, He even more than what I'd expect an Orthodontist would be. He is Fantastic, I suggest him for anybody.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

He has been my Orthodontist for 14 years. I find him more than a little rude and I have refused braces as a young teen because of his treatment towards his patients. Recently I was referred to him again for TMJ problems (my jaw was locking, was sore, etc..) his only advice was to omit chewy things from my diet for the rest of my life and charged me an arm and a leg for that advice. My dentist (and me) are needless to say, a little exaspereated with Dr. Stackhouse.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Stackhouse and his staff are exceptional. They are very punctual and dedicate their time to you despite being very busy. Dr. Stackhouse has always given me the best advice and care. The office is really busy but the system they have is great and patients flow through well. Despite this you are given good personal care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

So far so good. He and his staff certainly put my extremely phobic daughter at ease (and me!). Pleasure to deal with, have no problems paying high prices associated for this type of service, when the care is exceptional!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Stackhouse and his entire team are nothing but professional and friendly. Very flexible and knowledgeable. I always feel well taken care of. I would recommended every time. GREAT experience all around.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007