love dr Wilson if it wasn't for her I would not be walking .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

The receptionist is absolutely brutal... they got rid of the young girl there who was very sweet and kind. She was so polite, and talkative and just made the visit that much nicer. can't believe they let her go and kept the crank bag whos there now.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Diane is 100% dedicated to her patients. I don't know where I would be without her. It is obvious that she cares. She take a great interest in me and has helped me get through very tough times. She has a lot of skills that other doctors don't have that she has learned to benefit her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Wilson really saved my life. She is very knowledgeable and is able to communicate in simple terms. She is caring and kind. She takes an interest and I always feel better when I leave.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

This doctor is ok. She is helpful, but not very interactive or talkative, so appointments can feel awkward. Dr. Wilson is bright, but not always helpful with difficult to manage cases. For example, I had a reaction to a med she prescribed which landed me in ER. I called her office and was given advice by her secretary, but no appointment follow-up. That's fine, I suppose, but I'm chronically ill with severe breathing issues and that med exacerbated that problem. I wasn't impressed. One final note: beware, her secretary is not a nice person to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I find Dr Wilson to be a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She certainly puts her patients first, listening to them and talking with them, not to them which makes a huge difference. I live in Chronic Pain, and was referred to her by my family doctor. Dr Wilson referred me to the Muscle Imbalance Clinic, where herself and physiotherapist Darlene Sanford has been working with me, my neck pain has decreased from a daily 8 to a daily 3.5 /4 . Thank you Dr Wilson for your excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson's twice in the past five or six years. On both occasions she was successful in treating two protracted episodes of gout. It is therefore not surprising to me that she is rated as the best Rheumatologist in the province by those best qualified to judge her; her patients. Personally, I give her a triple "C" rating: COMPETENT CARING COMPASSIONATE CM

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I've been meaning to write something like this for several years. Dr. Wilson was the one specialist who got me past a very difficult, painful period of my life - by doing the most thorough assessment ever and directing me to a physio therapist and a program of muscular rebalancing that has gotten me to a much stronger, almost drug-free state. My back and neck pain plagued me for years and greatly interfered with my life; now I feel better than I have in ages. If you're still looking for help with back/neck pain, don't give up. I'm so glad I didn't.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have been a patient since the 90's - soon after Dr Diane first came to Lunenburg. She was not my first rheumatologist but hopefully she will be my last. Dr Diane always puts her patients needs first and her staff are also like minded. She is open and receptive, always striving to educate and inform the patient but more importantly to make the patient as medically comfortable as possible. She gets pain and its debilitations/limitations it imposes on individuals. She is very gentle and soft spoken, but honest. This lady has a gift and is definitely in her chosen field. Dr Diane is a credit to her profession and we along the South Shore are very fortunate to have her choose us as her place to hang her shingle. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Diane Wilson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "love dr Wilson if it wasn't for her I would not be walking ."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is absolutely brutal... they got rid of the young girl there who was very sweet and kind. She was so polite, and talkative and just made the v..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always love to see her. She is a very caring person. She looks after several of my family members and we are all grateful to her. She gives great needles too..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Diane is 100% dedicated to her patients. I don't know where I would be without her. It is obvious that she cares. She take a great interest in me and has h..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilson really saved my life. She is very knowledgeable and is able to communicate in simple terms. She is caring and kind. She takes an interest and I alway..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is ok. She is helpful, but not very interactive or talkative, so appointments can feel awkward. Dr. Wilson is bright, but not always helpful with di..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr Wilson to be a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She certainly puts her patients first, listening to them and talking with them, no..."

July 16, 2015