Ratings for Dr. Diane Wilson

Dr Willson really knows her stuff , I don't know what I would do without her and her secretary's 💚💚💚

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have had severe arthritis for years. Dr. Wilson is my 3rd rheumatologist. The difference with her is that she cares. I can tell her anything and she is understanding and always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Wilson gave me my life back. She is very kind and caring. She always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

When I went to Dr Wilson I had swelling in all my joints and was in a lot of pain. I was afraid that I would be that way forever. She said we would work together to fix it, and we did. Now I am living a normal life without pain. I even had 2 babies.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

My father became ill while visiting me and Dr Wilson saw my him on short notice. She was professional, knowledgeable, and very kind to him. My father still talks about her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

This doctor is dedicated and very smart. She listens to what I say and her priority is helping me. I always feel better after I see her. I really recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

She really knows her stuff and truly wanting to help

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I feel completely at home with Dr. Wilson. I can tell her anything, and she listens and understands. Whenever I leave her office I feel better. There should be more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

i have my first appointment with Dr Wilson Thursday of this week, i here lots of great stuff about her, and i have read some great stuff here as well, thanks for the positive feed back folks it is making my visit seem so much easier

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

love dr Wilson if it wasn't for her I would not be walking .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016