Ratings for Dr. Diane Wilson

When I went to Dr Wilson I had swelling in all my joints and was in a lot of pain. I was afraid that I would be that way forever. She said we would work together to fix it, and we did. Now I am living a normal life without pain. I even had 2 babies.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

My father became ill while visiting me and Dr Wilson saw my him on short notice. She was professional, knowledgeable, and very kind to him. My father still talks about her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

This doctor is dedicated and very smart. She listens to what I say and her priority is helping me. I always feel better after I see her. I really recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

She really knows her stuff and truly wanting to help

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I feel completely at home with Dr. Wilson. I can tell her anything, and she listens and understands. Whenever I leave her office I feel better. There should be more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

i have my first appointment with Dr Wilson Thursday of this week, i here lots of great stuff about her, and i have read some great stuff here as well, thanks for the positive feed back folks it is making my visit seem so much easier

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

love dr Wilson if it wasn't for her I would not be walking .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

The receptionist is absolutely brutal... they got rid of the young girl there who was very sweet and kind. She was so polite, and talkative and just made the visit that much nicer. can't believe they let her go and kept the crank bag whos there now.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I always love to see her. She is a very caring person. She looks after several of my family members and we are all grateful to her. She gives great needles too.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Diane is 100% dedicated to her patients. I don't know where I would be without her. It is obvious that she cares. She take a great interest in me and has helped me get through very tough times. She has a lot of skills that other doctors don't have that she has learned to benefit her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015