Ratings for Dr. Diane Wilson

Dr. Wilson, has been a god sent for me. I was in so much pain and could hardly walk. But with her understanding and knowledge she has gotten my RA under control. She is the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Wilson has been a lifesaver for me, my first meeting with her I could barely put one foot in front of the other or use my hands, I was very disabled at the age of 53 and did not think I would ever get better. Dr. Wilson assured me I would get better. I am now able to walk and do the things I was doing before I was diagnosed with Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. We surely need more doctors like Dr. Wilson who gives her all, she is so sweet, caring and compassionate, she does give you hope. If you ever get the chance to meet her, you will see she is really compassionate about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr Diane. She is so sweet and caring. She goes out of her way to help me deal with my insurance company and get medication coverage for me. When I can't get answers from my GP, she will always try to help with issues even if they are not in her field. There should be more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Diane will always fit me in if I am having a problem. She really cares about her patients. I look forward to appointments with her and I always leave feeling better. This is very important for someone with a chronic disease.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr Willson really knows her stuff , I don't know what I would do without her and her secretary's 💚💚💚

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have had severe arthritis for years. Dr. Wilson is my 3rd rheumatologist. The difference with her is that she cares. I can tell her anything and she is understanding and always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Wilson gave me my life back. She is very kind and caring. She always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

When I went to Dr Wilson I had swelling in all my joints and was in a lot of pain. I was afraid that I would be that way forever. She said we would work together to fix it, and we did. Now I am living a normal life without pain. I even had 2 babies.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

My father became ill while visiting me and Dr Wilson saw my him on short notice. She was professional, knowledgeable, and very kind to him. My father still talks about her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

This doctor is dedicated and very smart. She listens to what I say and her priority is helping me. I always feel better after I see her. I really recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Diane Wilson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Lunenburg, NS