Ratings for Dr. David C. Plecque

Arrogant! Arrogant! and once again Arrogant! I've dealt with arrogant doctors before but at least they have been competent. He didn't ask my husband any medical questions but did falsely accuse him of drinking. My husband looked unshaven and unstable because he was sick not ****! He wouldn't treat my husband until the test came back showing he was not ****. When we complained he told us we were free to leave. I agree he can't even diagnose a cold! The worst ER Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

With the exception on one very pleasant person staff was cold, indifferent, never made eye contact with me. MD made a one minute evaluation of situation. Couldn't give a definitive diagnosis. When I asked for a referral to a specialty that could diagnosis the problem he became defensive and flatly refused.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

This arrogant little clown is a bully and couldn't diagnoses a common cold. I'm surprised his ego can get through the doors to come to work: Avoid him like the plague.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr. David C. Plecque's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1998)

Great West