Ratings for Dr. Steven Bowen

Dr Bowen is a really kind, caring individual who takes the time to listen to my concerns. He is very reassuring and he never seems rushed. My husband and I have always been happy with the care that he’s given us.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

He’s absolutely the best. He’s been my family doctor my entire life. He has been my grandmas, my fathers, and my mothers family doctor for as long as I can remember. He’s the kind of doctor you invite to your Christmas parties. Wonderful man.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I was sick for many years and saw many doctors throughout those years. Dr. Bowen was by far the best of them all. It is obvious that he truly cares about his patients, he is very knowledgeable about the field and does his absolute best to try find answers. I was so lucky to have had him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

not the best nor the worst doctor. i would not go him for serious disearsre.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Like all medical practitioners is always late for appointments. However he is an exceptional and caring doctor who I can recommend highly without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Bowen. I have Crohn's disease and have had so many different doctors, and Dr. Bowen is the best I've seen. So knowledgeable, and the absolute best bedside manner and care. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very good Doctor.....Knowledgeable and genuine. Could not ask for any more.....

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Doctor Bowen his been our family doctor for over 10 years and we couldn't ask for a more genuine caring Doctor. He is thorough and doesn't just try to get through each patient as quickly as possible. He is truly an amazing Doctor and when my sister and I go see him, he cracks a joke once in a while. He is the epitome of a caring great Doctor and has the personality that shows why he chose that career path to care for others. We only wish he could be immortal so he could care for our kids and their kid and their kids. I wish there were more Doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Bowen has been our family Doctor for 8 years. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is thorough, understanding, caring, patient and readily admits when he wants to get a specialist involved. We have always been able to get in when it was urgent. We are grateful to have him taking care of our families health.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Why can't all doctors be this amazing, he is always there caring for you and he is the only Doctor that that asks if there is anything else he can help you with at the end of your appointment!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016