Ratings for Dr. Steven Bowen

Dr. Bowen has been our family Doctor for 8 years. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is thorough, understanding, caring, patient and readily admits when he wants to get a specialist involved. We have always been able to get in when it was urgent. We are grateful to have him taking care of our families health.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Why can't all doctors be this amazing, he is always there caring for you and he is the only Doctor that that asks if there is anything else he can help you with at the end of your appointment!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Great Dr. Listens well, respectful, and very knowledgeable. Shame he is so busy tough to get appointments without a wait.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Great physician. Approachable, kind, respectful and intelligent. You are never rushed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I am not sure what has happened but I have found him to be curt and impatient lately and it took two weeks to get in for a prescription renewal. I am continuing to go but feel less confident of the care and more on guard when I am there.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. He is really smart and friendly

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. S.Bowen is kind beyond words!💕 He is the best ! He is an outstanding doctor, whom i hold in the highest regard! He is what all doctor should be.... knowledeable, caring, patient, organized, and follows through until issues are resolved...!! I owe him my life..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Bowen has been an excellent advocate for my health. He stays in with you till all your questions or concerns are addressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Bowen is very patient and very helpful. He takes the time to listen to the patients concerns and address all issues

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015