You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Bowen

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I am not sure what has happened but I have found him to be curt and impatient lately and it took two weeks to get in for a prescription renewal. I am continuing to go but feel less confident of the care and more on guard when I am there.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. He is really smart and friendly

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. S.Bowen is kind beyond words!💕 He is the best ! He is an outstanding doctor, whom i hold in the highest regard! He is what all doctor should be.... knowledeable, caring, patient, organized, and follows through until issues are resolved...!! I owe him my life..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

very positive , and directive when required to access specialities

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Very Caring and always takes the time to listen. Wait time acceptable.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Steven Bowen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. Listens well, respectful, and very knowledgeable. Shame he is so busy tough to get appointments without a wait."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great physician. Approachable, kind, respectful and intelligent. You are never rushed."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I am not sure what has happened but I have found him to be curt and impatient lately and it took two weeks to get in for a prescription renewal. I am continuing..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had. He is really smart and friendly"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. S.Bowen is kind beyond words!💕 He is the best ! He is an outstanding doctor, whom i hold in the highest regard! He is what all doctor should be.... knowl..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bowen has been an excellent advocate for my health. He stays in with you till all your questions or concerns are addressed. "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bowen is very patient and very helpful. He takes the time to listen to the patients concerns and address all issues"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very positive , and directive when required to access specialities "

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Caring and always takes the time to listen. Wait time acceptable."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bowen is a kind, compassionate doctor who listens well. He is very available when we need him and we never feel rushed when we are talking to him. We feel ve..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bowen is very helpful and will listen to all questions and concerns. He is compassionate about his patients and will do whatever he can to solve your probl..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Bowen since I was a child. Now I bring my baby to him and absolutely love it. He is so kind and knowledgeable. He knows all about my fam..."

October 29, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 26, 2013