Ratings for Dr. Mary Jo Rolfes-Lo

Dr. Rolfes-Lo is wonderful - I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is a very thorough, conscientious and "common-sensical" doctor. I have been to so many allergists over the past 28 years I can't even count them, and she is the first doctor that has actually been able to help me with my severe allergies. I had resigned myself to having to live with limitations (not being able to spend any length of time outside during tree, grass and weed seasons = 3/4 of the year...not being able to go to the State Fair, etc.), but I had heard about Dr. Rolfes-Lo, and went to her as a last resort. I have been going to her for the last 7 years or so now, and the difference she has made in my life is night-and-day. I can now go just about year-round without using antihistimines - it's a miracle! I used to have to hole up in my house during spring, summer and fall - and now I can go for walks and bike rides. She has made such a difference in my lifestyle. I cannot say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Mary Jo Rolfes-Lo's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company