Ratings for Dr. David Page

Dr Page has been my family doctor for almost 20 years. I am constantly impressed with his ability to diagnose ailments. He takes the time with each visit to ask questions and really make sure he has the full picture of what is happening. Sometimes it's even surprised me when I realize there are other symptoms of a particular illness I hadn't paid attention to. Since he is so thorough you may find that your appointments start later than scheduled but I don't mind since everyone descends a stellar level of care. He has also delivered my child and my nieces and nephews. Thoroughly amazing and supportive pre and post natal doctor as well. I was definitely relieved that he was able to attend my delivery and hope for future deliverys that he will be able to attend. I love that he has hospital privileges and has happened to be on hospital shifts when I have been at the ER too! Sometimes the office is busy, and it might take a few minute wait to get through to the switchboard but appointments are easily found. This office also does a daily drop in clinic for its patients which is wonderful too. No unnecessary visits to Drs who have no idea of your medical history.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Phone systems are busy at times. But other than that, saw him my whole pregnancy, he delivered my son... Wouldn't have had it any other way. Been my family doctor since I was a little girl, and now he's my sons family doctor and I'm so happy about that! He's an awesome doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr.page has been my family doctor for 16 years, and I cannot say how mic I owe this man! He has been such an amazing doctor not only to myself but to my entire family. He has delivered my 3 children and was very attentive as two have been problem deliveries. He was on it and made the best decisions for us. While some times the phone systems are busy, it's not only one doctor in the office their are about 4-5. And is by no means a reflection of his practices. I've never had an issue getting into see him, and I've gone in since I was a teenager to adult. I recommend dr.page to anyone as I cannot imagine having any other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

he is amazing! just like every other doctor. he's very helpful and caring and knows what's the best. it's strange how people judge the doctors when they're just trying to do what's best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

If you're a young women this is not the doctor for you. He is very awkward when it come to questions about birth control and just general questions every young women has. He has always made me feel very uncomfortable and judged. He also never follows up on testing; I got sent for asthma testing and was suppose to get called by him for following testing, it been two years and I never got called. Not a good doctor in my experience.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Page has hit the button each and every time. His diagnosis is always dead on, his remedies work. He is not easily frustrated and will speak in layman's' terms so that you may understand more clearly. Seems that one or two people have had a not perfect visit. Try again. The phone and scheduling problems are attributed to it being an incredibly busy and well respected family practice. If needed the collaboration possible at this particular office is astounding as the practice as a whole contains Chilliwack's top rated and most award winning doctors in the community.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Is very honest, knowledgeable concerning, and trustworthy Doctor. Recommended, A++

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Very happy with Dr. Page and the friendly staff! Dr. Page is very thorough and informative with regard to the purpose of my visit. I never feel that he is rushing me through my appointment and the time he spends with me as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I've been to him a number of times with issues all of which cause me extreme pain. Dr.Page just informed me that I will have to learn to live with the pain in my joints, and gave me no reason why I even have pain. No reason for the constant headaches I have..Just to learn to live with it. He is only helpful if it's something he is interested in.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr Page has been my doctor for 15 yrs, and he delivered both my girls. Although you may have to wait to get in to see him I think that says something about the demand for this doctor! He has always helpful and will take the time to explain things in a way you can understand. My 11 yr old also feels very comfortable talking to him about any questions she may have, this is very important to me! I can not say enough about Dr Page, I would recomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011