Ratings for Dr. William T. Hark

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Hark for several years, and we really like him. Dr. Hark spends a lot of time with us and listens. His staff is very friendly and will call back soon if I have questions or need a refill. I can also get an appointment easily if my son or I am sick. I had severe seasonal allergies that have improved with medicines, dust covers, and allergy shots. I now rarely have a sinus infection. My son is doing well avoiding peanuts and he now has no problem with his asthma when playing football. I recommend Dr. Hark to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I called Dr Hark's office requesting an appointment for a my child who experienced an allergic reaction. I left several messages and never received a return call. Finally I called and was able to speak to someone rather than an answering machine. The person was cold and demeaning so needless to say I did not accept the "3 weeks later" appointment.

Submitted July 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hark for several years and have been generally unimpressed with him and his staff. Additionally, I was seven minutes late to my last appointment - and the receptionist told me that Dr. Hark said I would have to reschedule the appointment. I received no explanation - despite that I had driven over 30 minutes to get to my appointment. I believe this reflects incredibly poor service and lack of concern for his patients. When I contacted his office several weeks ago because I had been diagnosed with cancer and had some questions about my current allergy treatment - he was the one who asked that I schedule an appointment to come in and see him. Perhaps he overbooks his calendar or is simply too busy to take his patients and their needs into consideration. My questions could have been answered by a five minute phone call - I suppose he wanted to make sure he got paid by the insurance company for his time.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. William T. Hark's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)