Ratings for Dr. John Jeffery

Dr. Jeffery was awesome. He helped me out when other gynecologists thought nothing was wrong with me. He is very helpful and knowledgeable and his staff is very good as well. :)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Jeffery did an Endimetrail Ablasion for me a couple of years ago. I felt fine after the procedure and then the next morning I was in unbelievable pain. When I called to see if this was normal his staff informed me that it was totally normal and to just take it easy. When it was still there the next day I called again and they told me the same thing. So finally I went to the ER, because I couldn't move and now had a fever of 103. Turns out that he perforated my uterus during the procedure and I became very very very septic. My blood levels bottomed out, my blood pressure was very low, my lung ended up collapsing and I needed to obviously go for a second surgery. I think I seen Dr Jeffery once while I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and during that time he told me that he didn't understand why this was happening that he DID NOT do anything wrong and certainly didn't perforate my uterus. I just about died and all he cared about was making sure I knew he thought everything was fine. Thankfully the Dr that actually did save my life, said something to him. I will NEVER reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

To get in within a decent time period you have to be rated as urgent, and I don't know how they do their rating system at this office but for the pain I'm in I'm having to wait over a year just for them to even schedule me in. The staff is careless and snotty, as I learned through phoning them.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I've seen Dr. Jeffrey for two pregnancies and have had a great experience both times.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Saved my life literally, I would recommend him for anyone that's wants a great ongyn

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey and his staff are wonderful. He is very easy to talk to and very kind. He is usually on time and we have never had an appointment cancelled. He makes me feel comfortable and at ease with my pregnancy. I trust him with the care of myself and my baby. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey is a very good, caring, Dr who I trust with my pregnancy completely. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Doctor Jeffery was amazing! We had a very tragic ending to our pregnancy. But Jeffery always went out of his way to make sure both myself and my husband were doing ok. He made himself available to answer any questions we had and wanted nothing more than for us to get the answers we needed. He also did an impeccable job on my c section! I wouldn't deal with anyone but him!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Jeffrey saw me during my first pregnancy with my twins, but he never delivered them because of a sudden rush to calgary at 26weeks and a long nicu stay there. It was his choice to try to postpone labour and fly me to calgary, rather than a csection in Medicine hat, then calgary coming to take my twins back. It worked, I lasted 4 more days in Calgary. Contractions, yes, but the postponed "drugs" worked long enough to get the few doses of shots in to help the babies lungs develope quicker. Year's later, and currently in my second pregnancy I knew exactly which doctor to go to. He is extremely informative, takes each question seriously, and always has a smile on his face. No question is a dumb question. Jeffrey explains things easy to understand, and even uses humor in his practice. He goes above and beyond for his patients, and I feel completely comfortable referring him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I would give no stars but its making me give at least one. I was referred to him and never did get an appointment. When I called, the receptionist was rude and quite frankly, a b***h over the phone, teling me there was a 10 -12 month wait and they hadn't even looked at my referral. Asked my doctor for a referral to a gynecologist in Calgary and was booked in with one in less than 2 months.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014