Ratings for Dr. Miranda Richardson

Very professional, quick, punctual, friendly, compassionate, caring and really knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I was a recent patient of Miranda's . I went in concerned about my wisdom teeth. I then was advised that I needed other work done, and that was fine. I gave the receptionist my insurance information and told her that whatever they do has to be within my insurance plan as I can't afford to pay much out of pocket. They set up a treatment plan and i again reminded the reception that i could not do anything that my insurance wouldn't cover. My treatment plan was mapped out for the next few months. I attended the appointments without much problem. Miranda tried to be gentle and her aids were very nice. I do have a few issues with the work she did but my major problem is that once most of my work was finished i get a phone call from reception about an hour before my appointment and was told that i had a substantial amount owing and not to be surprised when i came in that day. Of course o was surprised !!! I am covered by two separate insurance companies! I should owe next to nothing. I then cancelled my upcoming appointments until my insurance claims were put through and I could see an accurate account bill..this morning which is almost a month after my last appointment I get a call from reception asking if I would be attending an appointment on the 20th. I them asked her if she had gotten my previous bill sorted out and she continues to tell me that putting insurance claims through "WAS NOT HER JOB!" ... At the end of all this i still do not have any answers about my wisdom teeth and i was coaxed into getting treatment that i didn't want and now have to pay out of pocket for.... So not impressed !!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Miranda is wonderful dentist :-) I have been going to her since she started practising. She is gentle and sweet. She is so knowledgeable and explains procedures well.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

When I started seeing Dr. Richardson, I received the best of care! She is gentle, caring with a good chair side manner. She believes in prevention and is very knowledgable! I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

The best dentist I've been to! I finally don't mind going to get work done on my teeth. She is great at injections...very gentle.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I am very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Richardson. I find her to be very thorough, professional and gentle in the treatment she provides. Dr. Richardson is very knowledgable in her practice and provides sound advice. I appreciate Dr. Richardson's attention to detail and her commitment to ensuring that her patients recieve the best possible care. I used to have a fear of going to the dentist, but I am now quite comfortable with it since I have begun seeing Dr. Richardson. My family also sees Dr. Richardson and we have all had positive experiences there.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Richardson is not really a people person and she seems very inexperienced and always refers me to another dentist for everything but fillings.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

My last visit was ridiculous! I went in to get a cavity filled, but let her know that my bottom teeth were not bothering me but I had severe pain in one of my top teeth. She said "we'll do this bottom one today and deal with that one another time" are you kidding me. Uh...no. After 5 shots with the needle (still not frozen) I told her to just do it and get it over with. She drilled until I couldn't handle it anymore about 8 or 9 times until the procedure was done. She replaced my dentist that retired and now I will definately be replacing her. Guess you wont be getting my money for those top teeth after all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Richardson is a fabulous dentist! She is very gentle, thorough and has a great knowledge of dentistry. I have always been very happy with all of the treatment I have received! I gladly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Great with kids, seems very knowledgable & doesn't subject patients to needless expenses.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007