Ratings for Dr. JAMES B. Haden

Dr. Haden is not the most arrogant, conceited, self centered doctor I have ever dealt with, but he's in the top 3. It doesn't help when dealing with an inflamed prostate for him to drone on and on about a completely unrelated test that had nothing to do with why I was seeing him. He also completely brushed off other concerns I had like I had no idea what I was talking about. I ended up telling him the office call was over and that I wouldn't be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

My husband went in for a routine vasectomy. After I become pregnant 8 months later, my husband went in for lab work and a follow up. Dr. Haden stated that my husband was sterile. When my husband questioned him further, the doctor provided the explanation that perhaps it was my husband's wife that was "running around." As a person who also works in the health care field as a nurse, I was appalled and disgusted that a health care professional would degrade a patient and the patient's wife in such a way to displace blame. Nothing is 100%.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Depending on the day I was seeing Dr. Haden, i received good or bad service. Sometimes he seemed like he understood and other days like I was just a pain for him to see. I think he is basically a good doctor but I need to pick and choose what and how I ask questions to get the answers I need.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. JAMES B. Haden's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1972)

Amerigroup