Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Blome

I went with my daughter to her last appt. They would not allow me to go back with her despite the fact that my husband goes with her every time. I got called back to get a scolding about how bad her teeth were. He never asked if poor enamel runs in the family (it does). He said she would have to go to a specialist because she wouldn't stop moving for him. The look on his face said it all..he had zero patience for children and resented them. I know how rough he can be because he has worked on me before. Anyone would jump if they had a sharp instrument stuck into their gum. He should not work with kids. I don't care how many stuffed animals are on the walls.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Even though his busines advertises "Family Dentristy" he's horrible with children. He continually yelled at my daughter even after he knew she had been in a traumatic accident. He couldn't get her name right, even after I corrected him 5 times (her name is not hard to say or pronounce, he just couldn't remember it), he didn't comfort her or empathize with any of her fear or why she was scared. He temporarily repaired her teeth by just putting a small seal over the dentin, and told me that it would be impossible to repair them all in one visit. When I went to a different dentist later, I found out it WAS possible, and that he could have, the other dentist just didn't want to take the time. So, not only did he have horrible bedisde manner, but he also wasted my time, and cost me another office visit.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007