Ratings for Dr. William Moyer

very good personality and has practiced for a long time. My previous dentist retired so I tried Dr Moyer when I had a bad toothache. He was unable to find or fix the tooth. A week later, I tried a different dentist. The new fella had a rotten tooth pulled in 15 minutes! Dr Moyer also filled my front upper teeth. After he was done I had an uneven bite. Very personable and good conversation

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Moyer is a GREAT Dentist!! in fact the best dentist I have ever been to. His staff are very friendly and polite also. I will never change dentists.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Excellent mannerisms by Dr. Bill Moyer and his staff. Dr. Moyer is very knowledgeable and consistently advises his patients of the procedure(s) that is going to occur. His consideration for patient care is extremely excellent.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I used to go to this doctor since I was a kid everytime we were left waiting for a long period of time. My teeth were crooked and gave me headaches I asked multiple times about braces and he finally referred me once I turned 18 so I had to pay full price for them. I quit going to him after that. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Moyer is simply the best. He's very careful and awesome with kids. Very understanding, he acclimatized our kids and did free check ups for them when we were having dental problems. He did my first ever extractions of my wisdome teeth. I felt NOTHING! No fear for the next batch!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Great Dentist!!! He fits you in even without an appointment. I have a very busy life and its nice to know that if I need to see him quickly, he is there. The staff are also great as well.I highly RECOMMEND him!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Great Dentist and great staff! Receptionist, Shellen is always smiling and very helpful. Fully recomended!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

I'm looking forward to my next extraction. Excellent with kids, he took the time during our family appointments to check our kids and aclimatize them to the dental office. Made them very comfortable and didn't charge us for their appointments either. Wonderful man and a credit to his profession. Thanks Dr. Moyer!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I felt sorry for the staff because they were always making excuses for his lateness. I would have to be frozen over and over because he was so far behind. Constantly wasted my time. Stopped going to him when I heard him on the phone ordering rims for his tires instead of attending to patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

I stopped going to this dentist. My last appointment was at 9:00 a.m. (I choose the first appointment of the day thinking he would not be behind.) The appointment was for a cleaning and check. I got out at 12:04 p.m. My time is as valuable as anyone elses.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007