Ratings for Dr. Elliot M. Perel

Excellent doctor, excellent staff. Diagnosed and treated my problem after other doctor mistreated me for 3 months. Spent almost an hour with me and called me 2 days later to check on my improvement.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

He is a horrible doctor and truly feel he wants the money and not concerned about the patient. I will never use this dr again.

Submitted October 30, 2012

Does he even have an office staff? I went to the doctor in his Metuchen office and he checked me in, treated me then checked me out. It seemed very fishy to me. Im considering contacting my insurance just to make sure he is a legit physician. In my opinion, skip this one.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

My mother, a very alert older senior, went to Dr. Perel for several years and was always pleased with him. I, too, have been going to Dr. Perel for many years and he has done wonders for my plantar fascia and two in-grown toe nails. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely intelligent

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

I am a OR nurse at St. Peter's. I have worked in the OR for over 25 years and have worked with every type of surgeon. I chose Dr. Perel to do my foot surgey because there is nobody else I would trust. He has the best demeanor and skill. When I listen to him teach his residents (he does his own surgery), I can't believe how much thought goes in to every cut. In preop he relaxes his patients and they all rave about him. My feet never felt better. Not only is he the foot surgeon of choice for the nurses here, but he has also treated my family. Take it from someone who has seen them all. Dr. Perel is the best

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Very friendly staff, excellent Doctor. my Daughter, Husband and I all go to him. I have been his patient for about 7 years now.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Never again will I see this man. He was very pushy with surgery and would not listen to what I had to say. I walked out of there with more questions than I walked in with. I went to another doctor a few day later who helped me greatly and knew DR Perel; he also was not a fan of his attitude. I dont know how this man is still in practice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Ill never go to him again, not only was he pushy but he told me he was in my plan...3 weeks later i got a bill over 1200$! i think hes only out there to make a quick buck.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. E. Perel is an excellent doctor. He has a way about him that makes you feel very comfortable with him. He talks to you and is extremely friendly as is his staff in the Metuchen office. It is a pleasure to go to this office. I tell all my friends about him. He's great!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Finally visited a PODIATRIST and was very satisfied with Dr. Perel after hearing lots of bad news about some of these other guys. He cured my foot without the invasive procedures. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Elliot M. Perel's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal