Ratings for Dr. DAVID H. Frankel

Called next two days to be certain I was doing well

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr. Frankel is very knowledgeable and unrushed and I haven't had the problems with waiting that the other posting mentioned - when calling I get answered nearly immediately, and the wait in the office is little to non-existant. Sometimes I don't even get a chance to sit down. That said, I don't have scheduling issues since I only schedule my visits far in advance (they're regular check-ups). I've been very happy with him. My only concern is with his eyesight - he's doesn't seem to be a sharp as one might want their dermatologist. Many times, he sees what I don't (promising), but there're times with the liquid nitro when he has also "missed the target", so to speak. I only suggest that if there is something very hard to see that you need evaluated, that you mark it with a pen beforehand. Given his knowledge and helpfulness though, I don't believe I'll be seeing anyone else. Note: I used Healthnet insurance, not HealthPartners (Healthnet is not an option for this website i guess).

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

It takes forever to get an appointment, if you can actually get through to someone to speak to. Overall it's usually a 5-6 week process to get an appointment... 1-2 weeks for calling, then 4 weeks until the appointment. Dr frankel needs better staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. DAVID H. Frankel's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)