Ratings for Dr. Hledin Alex

I was with him for over 15 years. He damaged many of my teeth it took me years to recover with a cost of thousands of dollars. I will not recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

depuis mon arrivée au canada en 1966 je n'ai connu que lui et je peux vous dire qu'il est le meilleur dans l'ouest . I hope he stays on forever!!! thank you doctor .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

AWESOME is the only word that says it all about Dr. Alex Hledin! I have had this wonderful dentist in my life for over 43 years now and quite frankly I don't know what I would do without him to keep my smile the best it can be. Compassionate, knowledgable and just a wonderful man ... many thanks to you and your staff. Blessings, Kim

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Hledin is a terrible dentist, he should rethink his career. He has caused me many dental issues that i now have to pay thousands to fix. Thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Contrary to the comment posted on 10/06/08, Dr Hledin is the only dentist I would see at the age of 5 after having been to at least ten others before him, (and I had 15 cavities at my first visit!). I am now in my 30s and my husband and children now go to him as well. He is an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

amazing dentist, very helpful, efficient and compassionate!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

My family has been going to Dr. Hledin for many year. He has often gone beyond the call of duty to meet our needs.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Growing up I had moved around alot with my family, we finally stopped in Montreal where we met with Dr. Hledin. Later Kathrine joined the team (his daughter) and made this the best familly run dentist I've ever gone too. Thank you both for your years of help!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

This guys the best. The most pleasant friendly dentist you will ever meet.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007