Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Wheatley

I agree with some of the other patients. I found Dr. Wheatley to be condescending with a terrible bedside manner and seemingly unable to listen to what i had to say. I will not return to this physician.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

She has a great personality. She appears to have the knowledge to treat my conditions. She was aware of my history. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

doctor is very opinionated. Does not care what the patient says despite previous records for review. Other doctors stated an allergy was present. She denied it. She says that I had symptoms that physically didn't not exist that it was mental. My records show physical findings with photographs, so this is my reason for disagreement. I don't have a mental condition but a physically disabling allergy to an environmental product. She said it was just her medical opinion! I told her to cram her degree and her opinions else where!! I will never go to this doctor again, she wants the money for tests but will not accept the medical statements from other doctors or the evidence with pictures of allergy reactions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Does not listen to patient. Condescending.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Lisa M. Wheatley's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)