Ratings for Dr. Nat Falanga

I met Dr. Falanga 21 years ago. He was going to dinner and was called back to attend me. He knew what was causing my medical emergency and his quick action saved my life. He is one of if not the best Dr. that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

TAKES TIME TO TALK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN,AND LISTENS TO YOU

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I met Dr. Falanga MANY years ago when i worked as a floor nurse at PMC. He is without doubt one of the finest DRs I have ever met. His primary interest is geriatrics, and now that i am a little older i appreciate that. He responds to phone calls rapidly, and calls us when we have a question. His staff is more than accomidating when it comes to making an appointment. He is affiliated with PMC, but not on staff there. He does expect to be notified when we are in the hospital and will visit and make reccommendations for us. He takes the time to answer questions. I guess the only thing you could say bad about him is that he is a Jets fan, not a Broncos fan, but I forgive him for that....haha

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I am not personally a patient of Dr. Falanga's. I take care of an elderly couple that are his patient's. I take them to every appointment they have with him. I am right in the room with them when Dr. Falanga comes in. Most physicians of the elderly, over medicate them. Dr. Falanga is NOT one of those doctor's. Does he want them to live out their life as comfortable as possible? Absolutely ...yes. He's just not going to unnecessarily feed them drugs that they don't need. He is, without a doubt, the best physician in Monroe County. His only downfall is...if you want the best...you're going to have to wait..wait..wait. He treats every patient as if they are the only one there. He isn't one of those doctors that walk in and then walk out. He gives every patient the respect and the time they need. We need more doctor's like this!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

THIS IS A WONDERFUL DR. I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER FOR YEARS, BECAUSE MY INS CHANGED. NOW, THE HOPSITAL CHANGED TO THE CORRECT INS AND I HAVE HIM AGAIN. NOW AFTER 8 MO. I'M HEALTHY AGAIN. BROVO.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Nat Falanga's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Altius Health Plans