Ratings for Dr. William H. Sabbagh

Straith Clinic and more specifically Dr. William Sabbagh are are the best.I had Rhinoplasty a procedure I wanted for many years and a procedure I researched for almost as long. I know the fear and doubt a person experiences when making the decision to have elective surgery. Armed with my research and many testimonials, I did it! I was confident I had made the best decision with Straith and Dr. Sabbagh. So let me tell you what a great decision it was! It was! It was! It was! I can’t express my excitement and gratitude enough. The entire staff at Straith from the beginning consults, to post –operation check ups were helpful, considerate, and professional. The quality of Dr.William Sabbagh’s’ surgery. Suffice it to say was nothing short of perfect. I only wish I did it sooner. A statement I’m sure he here’s all he time. I love my nose.The man has an immense talent, and is an artist in my book.I have referred others and will continue to sing the praises of this establishment.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Everyone was very professional and helpful from the informational session, to the surgery (partial nose job and chin augmentation) itself and all follow-up care. I continue to see W. Sabbagh for Botox treatments and should I consider any further surgery, I will return to Straith Clinic and Dr. William Sabbagh.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

My experience with Dr. William Sabbagh and the Straith Clinic was excellent. I had an endobrow lift with upper & lower blepharoplasty and couldn't be happier. Prior to the surgery Dr. Sabbagh addressed all my questions and concerns with honesty and professionalism. I received superior care throughout the entire process. The results of the surgery were even better than I had hoped for and I would highly recommend Dr. Sabbagh.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

After two surgeries with Dr. Sabbagh, in which he over-resected my nose, I am now left with almost every possible problem: veeerry crooked nose / twisted tip, collapsed and overly narrow mid-vault / inverted v deformity, hanging columella / drooped and overprojected tip, retracted alars, etc. I will now need a very involved revision that will require grafting, most likely from my septum and ear, but possibly rib. Trust me, you don't want to end up in the same situation as I am in by going to this doctor. I'm convinced that most of the pictures on the Straith Clinic website are from the other doctors and are not his work

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Let me start by saying that cosmetic surgery was a huge decision for me emotionally and financially. I had such a great experience with Dr. Sabbagh. I'd had a rhinoplasty and chin implant performed by a different local cosmetic surgeon (Dr. Michael Freedland). Neither procedure turned out as planned. My nose essentially was collapsing on one side. The initial surgeon was nonchalant and dismissive about my concerns. A friend of the family (who had her first rhinoplastly fixed by Dr. Sabbagh) recommended that I get a consultation with Dr. Sabbagh. I was impressed by his compassion, knowledge, patience and professionalism. He also didn't try to push me into having a secondary surgery. He did perform a secondary rhinoplasty on me. While my nose isn't perfect (there are divots in the cartilage), it's a vast improvement over the initial result. I would recommend Dr. William Sabbagh to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Had a full tummy tuck and lipo to the flanks. Wonderful doc. Can't say enough

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. William H. Sabbagh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

William Sabbagh, M.D. maintains a philosophy of providing outstanding patient care while utilizing the safest and advanced surgical techniques. “I don’t want my patients to have an “operated on” look; I want them to look great for their age and to feel confident and positive about their appearance. In many cases, my goal is to “put it back the way it was,” not to make the person into something they are not. I never tire of analyzing a patient’s face or body and determining which technique will give the best result for that unique individual.” Specialty -Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Nose, Breast, and Body. There is no charge for the consultation with Dr. William Sabbagh. “In a complete and confidential consultation, I will listen to your concerns and make customized recommendations that reflect your goals. Many of my “before” and “after” photographic results will be reviewed with you. Each year hundred of new patients achieve improved appearance and new confidence from their surgery at the Straith Clinic. I offer expertise on all the latest advances in cosmetic and plastic surgery, will address each patient’s concerns, and I will provide an honest, ethical, and expert opinion in cosmetic and plastic surgery.” The Straith Clinic is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Wellpoint