Ratings for Dr. William H. Sabbagh

I have already had the opportunity to answer a new patient questionnaire where I was able to express the AWFUL experience I had with the Straith Clinic- the staff, doctor and consultation was the worst I have ever had. I was referred here and have never been more insulted or treated more poorly by any office in any realm of my life. This consultation was for a breast lift from a previous augmentation and I left humiliated and in tears. Do not waste your time on a free consultation in which you will be treated rudely by the staff, doctor and be brought into a dirty clinic.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr.Sabbagh is a genius let me tell you ,I had a breast lifet/aug earlier this month he did an amazing job,and surgery was a breeze,I was so nervous at first about having surgery but the staff nurses were so kind and comforting,and it was funny bc when I woke up ,I asked the nurse when are we going to start the surgery and shes like your already done lol,but yeah great experience and hes a great doctor,I went to a few and glad I chose him he takes the time to listen doesnt rush you and doesnt have a negative attitude great guy great staff great job,very pleased,if youre thinking about surgery Dr.Sabbagh is the doctor to go to great prices great attitudes great work well worth it period...

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Sabbagh did a great job with my saline breast implants which I had after nursing two children and at age 43. The size, shape and feel are great and feel like my natural breasts felt when I was about 20. My natural breasts were uneven and drooped. My implanted breasts just look like great, slightly larger than average breasts. Dr. Sabbagh was friendly, helpful and did a MASTERFUL job making me look somewhat voluptuous but REAL and completely symmetrical.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I had a brow lift along with an blephoplasty and was very satisfied with the outcome.Would definitly use this Dr again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. William Sabbagh. I had my silicone implants done in December 2008 and rhinoplasty in June 2009. Both surgeries surpassed my expectations. Dr. Sabbagh listened to my concerns and gave me the best advice during my first consultation. As an African-American woman, I was more concerned about how my nose would look. I wanted to maintain my ethnic features. Dr. Sabbagh understood my concerns and he took the time to explain my procedures and after my consultation, I knew Dr. Sabbagh was the best doctor for the job. Now, I feel great and my surgeries have truly boosted my self-confidence. This was the best financial and personal decision I have made in my life and I would do it again. Thank you Dr. Sabbagh.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

My entire experience was wonderful, it was a stressful time because an implant from 15 years ago had leaked. The staff and doctors were very compassionate about the condition of the implant. Plus the results were great. Had both implants replaced as a precaution, due to the age of the implants. NO SCARS! Dr. William Sabbagh takes the time to discuss any concerns pre and post operation. An all around good experience.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I had a face lift last year and I am very disappointed. Not one person noticed any change in my appearance...not even to say that I looked rested. My dermatologist thought I was joking when I told him I had the procedure. His comment...."well as long as you're happy" Well I am not. Of course when I mentioned I was disatified I was told there were other procedures I could have and I was given a price quote. Why would I go back to a surgeon with whom I am unhappy?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

I had a nose job and was very disappointed. When I asked him to fix it, he took photos and said he would call me back. I never heard back. When I finally called back, the office manager quite rude and told me that I would have to pay more money.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I had planned to get 2 keloids removed fr my ear by a dermatologist. This is because I am black, and a lot of us keloid from ear piercing. A friend told me I should try Straight instead. I got a free consulation, and explained to Dr. Sabbagh that the dermatologist said I would have a pie shaped lower lobe. He said no way, you don't just do the procedure, it must be planned. Dr. Sabbagh performed the procedure, and it is wonderful. No pie shaped lower part of my earlobe. My insurance picked up most of the cost, and I was reimbursed for $275 of the $400 charge. This charge also included follow up injections to keep the keloids from returning. This was 5 years ago, and they never returned.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. William Sabbagh was very patient with my questions and seemed very sincere in knowing how I felt about the whole procedure! i had a tummy tuck , lipo. on my inner thighs and three facial,neck moles removed! and was very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. William H. Sabbagh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

William Sabbagh, M.D. maintains a philosophy of providing outstanding patient care while utilizing the safest and advanced surgical techniques. “I don’t want my patients to have an “operated on” look; I want them to look great for their age and to feel confident and positive about their appearance. In many cases, my goal is to “put it back the way it was,” not to make the person into something they are not. I never tire of analyzing a patient’s face or body and determining which technique will give the best result for that unique individual.” Specialty -Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Nose, Breast, and Body. There is no charge for the consultation with Dr. William Sabbagh. “In a complete and confidential consultation, I will listen to your concerns and make customized recommendations that reflect your goals. Many of my “before” and “after” photographic results will be reviewed with you. Each year hundred of new patients achieve improved appearance and new confidence from their surgery at the Straith Clinic. I offer expertise on all the latest advances in cosmetic and plastic surgery, will address each patient’s concerns, and I will provide an honest, ethical, and expert opinion in cosmetic and plastic surgery.” The Straith Clinic is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

AARP