Ratings for Dr. William H. Sabbagh

The best, professional all the way, great results, no worries!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr sabbaugh is an amazing surgeon! I am completely satisfied with my tummy tuck results and it's been ten years, I've gained 50 lbs but my stomach is still flat! I had a friend who went to a different surgeon off Hall rd and he included lipo suctioning to her hips and the price was slightly less than mine. Currently, her abdomen is lumpy and misshapen and she hides her stomach all the time. Cheaper is not better in the world of plastic surgery .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

The staff at the Straith Clinic were very nice. There was only one incident where I felt uncomfortable with one person when I got to the clinic. It was a week after I had my rhinoplasty/septo and I still had the "shield" on my face. I walked up to the front desk hoping that someone would direct me immediately to the post op waiting room and no one did even though there was one lady on the phone that saw me standing there with that on my face. I was embarrassed especially when there were other people standing there that were probably potential patients. By far Anita is very helpful and pleasant to be around. She made me feel very comfortable. The anesthesiologist was WONDERFUL! I had never been under anesthesia before and I came out feeling great. My nose has some imperfections a year and a half after surgery that I want fixed, I just need the doctor to pay more attention to me when I am expressing my concerns. I felt he was rushing me when I came back the second time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I'm more than ecstatic that I went with Dr. Sabbagh for my breast augmentation. I'm 26, 5.8, and weighed 130 lbs at time of surgery. I went from a 34a(if that) to a 34 c. I'm soooo happy with the surgery and Dr. Sabbagh did a great job helping me feel confident with the decision of size I made based on my lifestyle and stature. His level of knowledge and ability to explain it even further confirmed my decision of choosing Dr. Sabbagh as my plastic surgeon. I would go as far as recommending Dr. Sabbagh to my little sister and mother. I don't think enough people post positive remarks regarding surgeons, which made my decision a bit harder but Dr. Sabbagh came to me as a personal recommendation from a friend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Sabbagh is an artist. I am so very pleased with my tummy tuck and was actually able to wear a bikini (which has happened since before I had 3 c-sections)! Was a very good patient and followed post-op instructions to the letter. I feel more confident and I'm glad I did this for me. The staff is so very helpful and supportive - I wouldn't recommend going anywhere other than Straith for this procedure. 10's across the board!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I are so very happy with my results of my tummy tuck and breast aug. His quote "It is better than I could even imagine". I am a 52 year old women that feels 30. After breast feeding two babies and going from nothing to spectacular is so much fun!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

I had an eye and face lift in March 2012. I am completely satisfied with the results. The procedure was a 60th birthday present to myself and it is a gift that keeps on giving especially when people think I am at least 20 years younger.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Sabbagh and his staff were wonderful. I had a tummy tuck and lower eyelid lift and couldn't be happier. From the first time I contacted them by email they were friendly and knowledgable and their customer service was exceptional. There is a reason they have been around for so long. I would definitely reccomend them to my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Sabbagh for a neck lift and thigh tuck to be performed on the same day. I am beyond satisfied with my results. My face looks years younger and better than I had expected. I have been getting compliments from everyone on how good i look, the best part was that i had barely any bruising or swelling. During the procedure the nurses were not only professional but made me feel comfortable and eased my worries. I have had other cosmetic procedures done in the past and after seeing Dr. Sabbagh i regret not having him do the previous surgeries.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Sabbagh did an AMAZING job with my augmentation. The results look beautiful and most importantly, natural. Dr. Sabbagh is very professional and takes his time answering all questions. The staff was friendly, caring, and helpful. I was very happy with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. William H. Sabbagh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

William Sabbagh, M.D. maintains a philosophy of providing outstanding patient care while utilizing the safest and advanced surgical techniques. “I don’t want my patients to have an “operated on” look; I want them to look great for their age and to feel confident and positive about their appearance. In many cases, my goal is to “put it back the way it was,” not to make the person into something they are not. I never tire of analyzing a patient’s face or body and determining which technique will give the best result for that unique individual.” Specialty -Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Nose, Breast, and Body. There is no charge for the consultation with Dr. William Sabbagh. “In a complete and confidential consultation, I will listen to your concerns and make customized recommendations that reflect your goals. Many of my “before” and “after” photographic results will be reviewed with you. Each year hundred of new patients achieve improved appearance and new confidence from their surgery at the Straith Clinic. I offer expertise on all the latest advances in cosmetic and plastic surgery, will address each patient’s concerns, and I will provide an honest, ethical, and expert opinion in cosmetic and plastic surgery.” The Straith Clinic is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Beech Street Corporation