Ratings for Dr. Marc John Yafee

Canada needs more doctors like him! He is courteous, knowledgable, with a kindliness we always think of as "the good old days". Well the "good old days" are still here with Dr. Yaffee. I like that he explains things in a simple and clear manner, taking the time to make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Amazing doctor, to a point that you can't believe we can have such a great service in Montreal. My family has been followed up by this doctor for years, sometimes in very difficult circumstances, and all we can say, we wish we had more doctors like Dr. Yafee. Same applies to nurses and secretaries that work with Dr. Yafee. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Concerned with his patient's health, thorough exams, good communication.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Depuis 25 ans je consulte ce médecin. Rien a dire seulement du positif prend a coeur l'état de ses patients.Très bon système de médecine familiale le gouvernement et autres hopitaux devrait prendre exemple pour appliquer dans tout le système de santé il n'y aurait plus d'attente et de patients dans les couloirs d'urgence et surtout plus monde en soignés et respectés. Bravo DR.Yafe

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

My family was involved with Dr Yaffe for a number of years including in a very difficult situation and I could not imagine a more kind, efficient and knowledgable family practioner. I wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007