Ratings for Dr. Sarah Ferguson

Dr. Sarah Ferguson has been my Dr. for many years. She is kind and caring. Called me at home to see how I was feeling after coming down with pneumonia. She gives her time in her office and in Georgetown Emerg. She does take vacations like most hard working people. We are lucky to have her as our Family Dr.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Ferguson has ZERO bedside manner and came across with a very condescending tone for the entirety of my visit. I would not recommend her, in fact I would steer very clear of Dr. Ferguson. Moreover I did not feel confident in her knowledge and will be seeking a second medical opinion.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Ferguson used to be my doctor but I had to find another as I didn't feel I could trust her. She is always on vacation, very difficult to get an appointment with, and when you do it is usually cancelled. She also jumps to crazy conclusions without the support to back it up.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

See this doctor at Womens College Hospital and she is ALWAYS behind. Her office staff is rude and I've had appointments cancelled multiple times. She's only available Wednesday's and over books multiple people in one time slot to make the most out of her day. Recently had an appointment for 1015, her staff told me to arrive 15 minutes early and I didn't get out of there until 12.

Submitted January 6, 2016

In the many years I used Dr. Ferguson, her office staff had poor quality service and she was always running behind. She often Googled the internet for an answer to my symptoms right in front of me. Didn't she actually go to school and learn to be a doctor? In April-May 2014 I had what turned out to be a very serious medical condition requiring a week long hospital stay. Dr. Ferguson saw me once and dismissed the whole thing. Following that first visit, when my symptoms worsened, her staff refused to let me see or speak to her and she never followed up as promised. The quality of service from her was so bad that after all was said and done I could have easily filed a malpractice suit against her and won. Other doctors who helped me to get treatment would have spoken for me in court. She is lucky that I decided not to get lawyers involved. I urge everyone to stay away from this terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I see this doctor at Women's College Hospital for Colpolscopy procedures, she is always behind, almost every time I've had an appointment I've waited 30 minutes after they have called me in to see her. She is very short and doesn't take the time to explain anything. She didn't tell me the precautions of the LEEP procedure and didn't even tell me I was having it until the day of. Not happy with her, if you are referred to her make sure you ask a lot of questions and get her to inform you of your treatment. Feel like I'm another task on her very busy list and does not talk about your concerns.

Submitted March 5, 2015

It's been great getting to know her better this year.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Ferguson has always been very helpful. She helped me through a medical issue. She took the time with me and never made me feel rushed. I really appreciated all her help and feel she is a wonderful physician. She is thorough and professional. I feel very competent with the care she has given me and my daughter. Thank you Dr. Ferguson.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I have not enjoyed having Dr. Ferguson as my doctor. There seems to be a lack of continuity and tracking for my health concerns. I have felt more like a check list than a patient.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Ferguson is always quite punctual. However, she elicits an attitude that comes across as haughty. As a female patient, I am disappointed with her lack of empathy regarding female medical issues.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012