You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Earle

Worst Dentist I've ever been to. My first visit, he fixed a tooth saying that it wasn't a cavity yet but it would become one and he was being proactive. My tooth had not been bothering me at all. Ever since he fixed it, 7 years later, I still can't eat on that side. He tried to fix it on several occasions but it never worked. He would just put desensitizer on it and hope it would work. Went to another dentist, who said Dr. Earle cracked my tooth!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I went to this Dentist because I saw good reviews about him. However, my experience was not so great. I had taken my kids, my husband and myself for a cleaning, and we all left with the same stains we came in with. I gave the clinic a second chance, but unfortunately received the same results. They rush you and the doctor himself does not do a good job cleaning. I'm glad I found myself another dentist. I also went to him for a second opinion. He charged me $60 for his NO opinion and referred me to someone else. That was not helpful at all.!! His staff are pushy. They keep on constantly calling even though I have told them on many occasions that I will be calling back to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Excellent dentist. Very attentive and practical, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Submitted August 10, 2014

Very good dentist - friendly, "no-nonsense" approach and reasonable fees. Highly recommended!

Submitted January 22, 2012

I have had many dentists in my 67 years and he is the best. Some of my dental problems are complicated and he resolves them with technical competence and care. He called me back personally in an off-hours dental emergency. His staff are also very friendly and efficient. Very highly recommended, a 5 star practice.....

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I've been going to Dr Earle for 30 years. He is the only dentist I have ever had and I've never had a reason to leave. My parents first went to him when he started working with his father. They moved to the other end of town shortly after but we continued to make the 45-minute commute for dental appointments. We're all still making that commute 30 years later. I have pretty sensitive teeth and the staff have always been very gentle and considerate. I've seen many different hygienists there over the years and they have always been really great. I think Dr Earle is really good at picking employees that, just like him, are friendly, caring and great at what they do. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone and keep my fingers crossed that he never retires!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

After having bad experiences in other dental clinics around the city, I decided to come on here and find a great doctor. I had my appointment today at Dr. Earle's clinic and it has been by far the best experience ive ever had. Very friendly knowledgeable staff had made me feel extremly comfortable. This place is not after your money and will not do work if there is none needed. I have definetly found my permanent dental clinic. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This is the friendliest dental clinic I have ever been to. My customer experience was excellent through every point of contact. This was my first routine check-up/cleaning and Dr. Earle came to greet me personally to welcome me to the clinic. Both him and his assistant walked me through what they were doing and made every effort to make me comfortable. The ladies in reception were helpful, professional, and extremely friendly. Fantastic clinic!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Earle is the most competent Dentist I have had. His staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Stephen Earle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Dentist I've ever been to. My first visit, he fixed a tooth saying that it wasn't a cavity yet but it would become one and he was being proactive. My toot..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to this Dentist because I saw good reviews about him. However, my experience was not so great. I had taken my kids, my husband and myself for a cleaning..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist. Very attentive and practical, highly recommend."

December 11, 2014