Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Sicklick

He is a great doctor, been using him for years and hes always been there to help

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I think Dr Sicklick is fantastic and if not for him we could have been misdiagnosing my son. He was extremely helpful and always there if we have a question! He has helped us tremendously...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Jekyll and Hyde.Dr. Sicklick has two completely separate personalities.The Dr. Sicklick with whom I consulted seemed extremely personable and nice..Dr. Sicklick conducted some allergy tests and ordered some from the lab.I had Dr.Sicklick’s office fax me the results of the lab work.The blood work showed that I tested high positive for ragweed.Dr. Sicklick did not know that I had the copy of the lab tests. When I spoke to Dr.Sicklick on the phone ,he said “You are a very nice woman and I would really like to help you but you have NO ALLERGIES WHATSOEVER”. I was stunned. How or why would a doctor tell me that I have “No allergies whatsoever”when allergy tests indicated that I am highly allergy to ragweed? Why would he test me for allergies,then LIE about the results?what possible motive would he have ? When . I responded:“My lab tests indicate that I am allergic to ragweed.Dr. Sicklick became angry &He said “It’s not Ragweed season as if this was the same as my “having no allergies whatsoever.” In fact, I was having symptoms because I was tea made out of echinacea (in the Ragweed family) & putting Stevia (in the rag wood family) into the tea, which was causing my symptoms.I would not recommend Dr. Sicklick. This was an extremely bizarre encounter with a medical “Professional”. I have no way of accounting fora Dr. Lying about a medical result involving ragweed.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Doctor Sicklick ordered blood tests, but would not return my phone calls to give me the results. He had NO solution for my health issues and did not reccommend ANYTHING. When I found another doctor, it took Dr. Sicklick over 3 weeks to fax my blood work to the new doctor. When we called he said he was too busy...call back tomorrow. We called back the next day and he said that he would send them immediately. He never sent them. When we called back several days ago, his office said...oh these results are not up to date....they are over a month old....WELL YES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEND THEM 3 WEEKS AGO......this is outrageous. DO NOT EVER SEE THIS DOCTOR,

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Sicklick is a very interesting man. Although I believe he is very knowledgable, his personality often gets in the way of his treatment. He is a bit of an odd character who can sometimes be kind and at the drop of a hat start screaming for no apparent reason. If you happen to want to share your own opinion he will not enjoy that at all and has screamed at me and my family many times. If you dont mind being subject to his capriciousness then thats up to you but I'm not interested.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Marc J. Sicklick's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1974)

Unicare