Ratings for Dr. Mark Ballow

Great office. very clean and tidy would recommend to anyone with immune problems

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

If Dr. Ballow wanted to retire he should stay in the classroom rather than practice subpar medicine. Dr Ballow who is currently on the board of IDF did not even take the time to examine my child, nor review my child's file prior to seeing him. He did not even begin to have a grasp at the severity and frequency of my child's illnesses for which we were seeking him out off the recommendations from several past patients in NY as well as from the IDF. While in a time past he might have been a great doctor, it is quite apparent his heart is no longer in the practice of medicine. My child sees several specialists who have gone above and beyond to try to treat within the scope of their specialty; at the end of the day they all refer me back to immunology which is now a standing joke in my opinion. All Children's has wonderful doctors in many specialties, but the immunology practice is not. This is purely an allergy clinic with doctors who dabble in clear cut immunology patients. RUN.

Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Mark Ballow's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1969)