Ratings for Dr. Debra Beasley

Deb gave birth to me. She has taken care of my family of 6.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

She's been our family doctor for many many years. Actually did us a favour by taking us on when our doctor retired. Love her staff. They know us well. I'm leaving her care, however as a family trauma occurred and she was not 'there' for us. Didn't even send a card.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Beasley was our doctor for many years before we moved. She was the best doctor Bert and I have had. We miss being her patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Just wanted too say Dr. Beasley and her staff are fantastic caring understanding Dr. Beasley helped my stop smoking after 35 yrs. she's laid back and easy going and very attentive I've never had a problem with her or staff My wife and I are very satisfied with the service of her practice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Both the reception are rude, especially when you need their help in anything. Dr Beasleys services has gone down the hill and I feel like I am a chicken just try this and if this does not work, then we can try something else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Beasley helped my wife through cancer and was always there for us. She took time outside of business hours to come visit us at home when my wife was in palliative care, and made sure we had the right meds. She also always checked on how I was doing after my wife passed away and took time to listen. Amazing doctor, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Beasley and her staff (Janice and Wendy) have become so rude and not patient friendly at all anymore. They are never in the office and dr is always on vacation and they want you to use the walk in. They charge you for everything and now hand you your forms and prescriptions threw the front widows so everyone can hear. Not professional at all whe they have a side desk people should be picking up at as u exit. She's off every Friday and her hours are garbage. She's loosing her touch, not the same as she was years ago. I see why everyone has l ft her practice and she is the only dr. They also Gabor patients who don't have to pay for forms or notes and who can use a back line instead of the one that is busy all the time. She rushes you in and out and goes home for 1.5 hours and is that coming back. This dr is making a killing of killing people. Sadly she doesn't do hospitals or delivery anymore either you are sent to someone else for the smallest issues she should be solving. She also gives all the samples to her grown kids and will send you for massage to her daughter who has a different last name and won't tell u who the girl is. This place should be investaged and she should have to work with someone else along side

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

The receptionists are terrible, rude and impatient, and that's only if your able to get a hold of them! Phone is always busy or no one ever picks up. Doctor is always on vacation, impossible to get a hold of.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Debra Beasley has been my doctor since before I was born. She has helped me with all of my medical issues over the years. She prescribes pills whenever necessary. She is always super friendly and so is her staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016