Ratings for Dr. Mark R. King

Fantastic sole practitioner who makes a strong effort to personalize your visit to ascertain how best to manage your pain..He is a good man and a great doctor and has helped me immensely with trigger point injections,PT and rx..

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have been a patient for over 4 years with Dr. Mark King and can't say enough positive statements about it...if you want a doctor who genuinely cares for his patients and is willing to spend the time to ascertain what is really causing you pain ,then he is the only Doctor I would see..if you are a Dr shopper just looking for pain rx, keep looking elsewhere but if you want real pain relief combined wit hold fashioned individual care and attention then make an appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. King is a very caring very professional doctor who is now in private practice to insure thorough personal attention to all of his patients..for a patient like myself, who has had multiple ortho surgeries and bouts with cancer, his calming words, effective pain management and genuine care are much needed in this world where doctors dont even know your name. If pain, injury and other medical issues have not been addressed by your current doctor, I strongly urge you to consider his services.... You will be a happier and more informed patient!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I had Lumbar Puncture procedure done with Dr. King. Before the procedure, I called 3 times to find out what I need to prepare (take day off, arrange a driver, etc.), and none of the calls were ever returned by his nurse. After the procedure, I had backache that lasted 2 weeks. I tried to find out whether it was a normal side effect; unfortunately Dr. King never returned my call. FYI, after the LP, the patient will need to get the blood drawn at Alexandria Hospital and drop the specimen himself. It took me one hour to go through the whole process at the hospital when the patient with LP is supposed to lie down as much as possible to avoid the spinal headache.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Mark R. King's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1992)