Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Keslin

Poor service. Specifically asked on several phone calls to be tested for food allergies. 10- 15 foods I was tested for and nearly 700.00 out of pocket expense. Majority of testing on weeds, pollens etc. Money is in giving shots and keeping the patient coming back. AGAIN, I asked to be tested for food allergies.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

My mother came to Albuquerque to visit for three weeks. At the beginning of the second week, we went into Dr. Keslin's office (after visiting urgent care over the weekend) on recommendation from her insurance network. The first thing Dr. Keslin asked was, "What do you expect me to do for you today?" in a nasty tone. Upon finishing her explanation as to why she visited the office, Dr. Keslin refused to help and stated as such. He hesitiated contacting the office of her regular allergist in Texas. The nurse on the other line (on speaker phone) recommended a steroid shot for my mother. Dr. Keslin refused. He checked her nasal passages and her ears and noticed redness and swelling. That was the extent on his examination. Fast-forward a week later, and he sent a summary of the visit and his summary made her seem like a crazy person or drug addict. I did not appreciate the experience. My advice: NEVER VISIT THIS GUY IF YOU NEED ALLERGY HELP.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Michael H. Keslin's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Commercial Insurance Company