Ratings for Dr. Bernice Diaz

She's been my family doctor since I was a newborn & in the 21 years I've had her as a doctor, I have nothing good to say about her. She doesn't listen when I explain anything to her, doesn't do her job very well at all, just ignores me when I try and tell her how I'm feeling ... I went to see her October 2012 & she sent me for bloodwork and told me I was fine then December 2012 came around and I still wasn't feeling right so I went To the hospital and they did bloodwork again & she called and wanted me to go in and discuss the blood work I had done at the hospital so I did and she proceeded to tell me what was wrong and tried saying that she told me in October (which she didn't or I wouldn't of had to go to the ER) but needless to say I'm not even sure if I can have kids anymore because of her just brushing me off time after time so finally I'm going to see a different doctor that will hopefully listen to me when I say there's something wrong because dr Diaz doesn't listen .. I'd rather wait the 8hours at the emergency room then go see her ... Horrible doctor, horrible with people & she's a quack that probably cut her medical degree out of a KD box. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone if I could fin another doctor I would leave her as a patient in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

dr dias.......shes very rude and doesn't care for her patients ..... shes so not for kids ..... shes told me my son was allergic to the milk he was on and that wasn t the problem ... she so should not be a doctor ... shes unreal !

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Diaz is my family doctor, and when I went to her with my anxiety problem she was extremely caring and quite helpful. She understood what I was feeling and took her time discussing options with me. I think everyone is quick to past judgment, not everyone is perfect. Maybe quit focusing on the bad and try to take a look at the good in her. She has helped me a lot, and has given me my life back.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

she is not a very personal or Knowledgeable doctor..........!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Ahhh Doctor Diaz, I must thank her for causing me permanent knee damage after I went to see her in outpatience. The reason I was there was because I couldn't straighten my leg after I toldher this she then said to me "Straighten your leg and we will see what the problem is" When she sat me up in a wheel chair I passed out from the pain. I woke up to her trying to straighten my leg and as as a result I still have trouble with it today. I don't know how she is still practicing not one person has anything good to say about her!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

If Dr. Dias is on duty, you had better come prepared for a long wait. She almost cost my neice her arm.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I see the only three very positive comments comes from the same person and is skews the overall rankings.This doctor is a disaster.I was a patient and left her care before she killed me.I was fortunate enough to get a good doctor who correctly diagnosed me and saved my life.So to the one person masquerading as three who spends time writing on the wonderful doctor Dias,take some time to think of the people who are no longer with us because of her incompetence and arrogance before you recommend her to her next victim.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

My parents are under Dr. Dais' care. I've spoken to her a few times and I understand the comments about bedside manner; however, patients must realize that she is under considerable pressure to see everyone and does not have the patience for question after question. She put her hand up to silence me when at my mother's bedside, however, her priority was talking with my mother, not me. After she dealt with mom, she fieled my questions. This could be seen as disrespectful, but her priority is the patient, not the family. I've met face to face with her about a parent's health and she gave us a tremendous amount of her time, went through everything we needed to know, and made us feel good about what we needed to do. Dont expect warmth rather expact attention to you the patient, and frank advice. She tells it as it is. If your fat, she'll tell you -- not to be rude, but because your health is at risk. I'd recommmend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I waited at the General Hospital in Glace Bay for three hours in outpatients - I went looking for her after waiting in one of the rooms and found her knitting in another room. She should be chased out of town.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I FIND THAT DR. DIAZ IS A POOR DOCTOR SHE IS NOT CARING TO HER PATIENTS AT ALL AND BE QUITE RUDE AT TIMES. i THINK THAT SHE NEEDS TO LEARN SOME GOOD BED SIDE MANNERS

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009