Ratings for Dr. Joshua D. Wolpert

Love this pediatrician! He is great with both of my kids. I have always spread out immunizations and he never had a problem with that. You can call at 2am and he or the other doctor will answer! He has also called me to follow up and ask how my son was doing. The other doctor Dr Wood is also wonderful. You are never rushed in their office.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Called me a "crazy mom" because I inquired about an alternate immunization schedule. Then immunized my son against my wishes. Then said "Well, maybe I didn't but I'll give him the shot again. No biggie." Also didn't take my alarm seriously about my daughter and she may now have permanent neurological damage. Also spoke to another mom while I was still using him whose newborn was given the same immunization twice by him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

he is a pediatrician. I am unaware of this 'allergist/immunologist labeling. As my daughter's doctor... I trust him with her life, literally. Not an alarmest by any means, but thorough. Does not push antibiotics, unless TRULY a bacterial infection requiring. My daughter, 5 years old, trusts him and is as comfortable with him as she is with her family. Highly recommend, especially for the neurotic, 'worry-wart' mom.!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Joshua D. Wolpert's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1992)

GHI