Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Zuckerman

I've been a patient of Dr. Zuckerman since February 2008. He's an amazing doctor and has been really supportive. Even though I have asthma, he has encouraged me to play sports and to exercise. I want to become a police officer one day and I know that he will be there when I need him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr Zuckerman is extremely knowledgeable as well as empathetic. He puts my daughter (and me) at ease in dealing with her severe food allergies by arming us with practical advise and guidance supported with expert medical care. He is the kind of doctor that I wish all doctors would emulate.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Zuckerman is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever encountered. He is patient and kind. He has a wonderful calming personality and he is very knowledeable.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Zuckerman is a very caring and sincere doctor. He has a wonderful personality, and listens and questions you. He has a very calming quality.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Gary B. Zuckerman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)