Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Blum

I've been seeing him loyally for years out of local convenience. Asks the same basic insipid questions over and over, though he has all my history on file for the past 20 years... yes i'm not pregnant... why? vasectomy (not me, insert snore here) He can't read his own jots, neither can the pharmacists... they laugh about how they can't figure out his prescriptions, my opinion is run away and let him enjoy his well-earned retirement.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Wanted to talk to him about my allergy, he started to lecture me about my cholestorel level. Stoped me several times when I tried to tell my problem. Then he said goodbye. I told him but I came here for my allergy, replied, sorry dont have time. Is he treating human or cats n dogs? He literally writes the prescription in Hebrew. Paid my last visit. BYE BYE.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I thought I was on a cookie cutter production line. "Remove carpets in house before starting the standard serum of snake oil." But he started the serum anyway. Better results with Zrytec, which I had previously used, so I started taking the tablet again. Don't think he paid attention to what the referring doctor's request was. Stopped seeing him,

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

VERY insensitive! Made a sound of annoyance when I told him that my family got a puppy after our dog just passed away. Said that I am allergic to cats and dogs, but I am not as I was tested by my new allergist and got DIFFERENT RESULTS. He is also a hypocrit and said that he has asthma AND a dog. He was very rude and conceited overall. I would not send my worst enemy to this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Bad doctor and bad person, he treated myself and my child as if we were beneath him, he claimed that his overcharging "mistake" was not a big deal since it's such a "pithy sum" (several hundred dollars!). STAY AWAY and find an honest doctor with honest billing practices.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Jay R. Blum's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)