Ratings for Dr. Donna McCulloch

She definitely a good doctor, but you need to have very thick skin when you see her. She is very straight forward, and to the point, and is not very nice about it. I left more than one appointment in tears, feeling like a terrible parent. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone that doesn't handle a strong personality type like hers.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Horrible experience for my baby, my wife and myself. By far the rudest doctor I have ever met. Those defending her must have been in for something basic. She basically told us we were lying about my son's lethargy (and other things) even though we had everything well documented. After telling her my son would not take pedialite (we tried every way and type) she decided to show us how it is done. She forced a syringe of it into his mouth. Of course he started throwing it up and she didnt even notice. I was the one who had to turn him on his side so he didn't choke on his own vomit. Keep in mind he was already getting dehydrated from being sick for two weeks.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

She is terrible, based on the previous feedback, I would say if she likes you, she loves you, if she doesn't, forget it! She insulted my son to his face, dismissed his ADD and gave me a lecture on reward/punishment. Then told me he was underweight and should be on a high protein diet, which he proceeded to lose more weight, then told me I did not hear correctly...my husband was there and heard it as well! I do not enjoy her, I keep my information to a minimum, and let her ramble...I am a terrible Mom because my kids are underweight (60% percentile is underweight) and they are too skinny and eat too many vegetables and fruits, I should load them up with Carbs and let them have treats if they want them...so much for making health food choices! AND she is guaranteed to be 20 minutes later for every appointment!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Excellent doc. Although some say she is rude on this page, they fail to realize that she tells it like it is and tells you exactly what you need to hear. She has a "take no sh*t" attitude, which is clearly difficult for some people on this page. Extremely knowledgeable and a very caring doctor, especially with children. Would recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Terrible misdiagnosed my little girl tried to confine her rude disrespectful, clumsy and mean spirited this child very unweight doctor does not care, about this child, bullying behavior!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr Mcculloch is a very skilled pediatrician who does both consulting pediatrics and works in the children's emergency department. We have seen Dr Mcculloch with our children on several occasions in the emergency department and she always provides superb care. Dr Mcculloch has been a saviour on a couple of occasions when our children were quite sick and other doctors who were no able to figure things out. Dr Mcculloch listens carefully and asks detailed questions about our children's medical conditions and then follows with very thorough exams and investigations when required. Dr mcculloch is very kind and patient with children and very thorough in her assessments. We are always delighted when we find Dr Mcculloch working in the Emergency department as we know our children are in extremely capable hands and that our concerns will be expertly managed. We feel blessed to have such a wonderful pediatrician and are always delighted to see her smiling face in the ER. We highly recommend Dr Mcculloch to anybody with a complex problem that others seem unable to solve!Thanks For your wonderful care Dr Mcculloch!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Clumsy and rude, no respect to anyone. When her terrible/rough touch made my son upset and cry, she covered her ears.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Mcculloch is the best pediatician around. She is extremely knowledgable and helpful. She is very thorough and detail oriented which is what you want for your sick child. Dr Mcculloch leaves no stones unturned. She is direct but this makes for good medicine. Dr Mcculloch is very warm and kind with children and leaves the parent feeling reassured that their child's care is in excellent hands. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Terrible doctor!! My son was having growth issues and within 10 minutes of meeting me threatened child services because my child would not eat! He's a picky water and we discovered later he has a dairy allergy.. She had told me to put him on an all dairy diet proclaiming there was no way he was lactose intolerant as he was breast fed. I'm so glad I did not listen to her and how him an all dairy diet.. We got a new paediatrician right away who agreed that we should refrain from going him any dairy whatsoever.. On top of it this doctor told me my son was always in the 90th percentile and had dropped to 10th. He has never been above the 40th percentile until lately.. I think she got her licence from a crackerjack box.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Very judgemental doctor! My son was previously diagnosed with ADHD(by psychologist). She dismissed everything in his file as nonsense then told us we just weren't being tough enough with him! Rather condescending. Wouldn't go back and definitely wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013