Ratings for Dr. John W. Georgitis

I stayed on the phone for 10 minutes after put on hold. Within the 10 mins it would ring several times but I was immediately placed back on hold each time without anyone speaking to me at all. Once I called back and spoke to Jamie I told her how long I was placed on hold. She did not apologize and was very unconcerned. She said a lot of people were in the office. I requested that next time tell the customer that prior to hold and talk to them each time they are placed back on hold. She ignored me and started talking to others without saying excuse me and then she asked me how she could help me without any apology. I called on 5/15/2013 at 9am. I was calling as a new patient and the first impression important. I decided not to make any appointment with such rude staff working up front.In addition, I am a healthcare professional and feel like if I can provide professional service in such a demanding medical atmosphere then others should do the same.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. John W. Georgitis's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1976)