Ratings for Dr. Nick McFarlane

Very kind doctor who takes the time explain and make you feel at ease. Reception staff is very difficult to communicate with. Was told by Dr McFarland that there would be a two week follow up after proceedure but the follow up is scheduled for eight weeks. Called the office and reception was not willing to help in any way. Wouldn't consider booking another appointment and wouldn't listen to my inquiries. While I trust the doctor, I hope I don't end up in the hospital due to complications from the reception staff's negligence.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr McFarlane knows what he is doing should have gone back instead of going local

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable, kind, reliable. The staff is great: pleasant and professional. Among other doctors he is one of the most professional I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great doctor, terrible staff. Called under Dr. McFarlane's direction when problem occurred again, staff neglected to inform that he was away and the on call doctor was unreachable(???). Called back the next day to be told this info, but it has been over four weeks without further contact from the staff. Next appointment with the doctor in two weeks, looking forward to informing him about his incompetent staff. (Not the first incident in the last 13 years as his patient)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Wonderful surgeon great bedside manner. Very lucky to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

This doctor not reliable. Phone calls not received back. Wait hours to see him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I've had a few reasons to see Dr. McFarlane over the last few years, and I feel lucky to have ended up with him. When it comes to vasectomy, I found out that all the others who do it have him on call in case anything goes wrong - so why not go to the best right away? I like the way he takes the time to explain as much about your urology situation as you want to know. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

BEST Urologist I've had. Very knowledge able him and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Love,love,love this man. Dr McFarlane has done 6stone surgeries on me and coming up to #7in a week. He has taken my calls at all times of day with fast response and is always cracking jokes I have recurring kidney stones and would never go to anyone else. Trust him and his girls they are amazing always have the time of day for me. I have NEVER had trouble with them on the phone, maybe amuse aim there so often lol anyways he is the best urologist ever T

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Nick McFarlane is an excellent urologist who treated my Pyrone's Syndrome with outstanding success. He is also warm, well-humoured, and utterly unaffected. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014