Ratings for Dr. C. Coleman Brown

Dr. Brown is WONDERFUL...Is it bad to have a crush on your doctor? Well, he is just a lovely person and Great Doctor and compassionate and makes you feel as if you are the most important person...although he has many patients. But from the moment I met him he has never disappointed me and even when we had to go back and fix something...he was apologetic and just great in his manner and care. I even had my daughter go to him for her breast reduction she was in fine hands...I would recommend him to anyone...and everyone. God surely blessed him with a gift. Also, his staff is good, Rachel is a dear.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Very talented, ethical and professional surgeon. I was very happy with my breast reconstruction. He listened to my ideas/concerns and followed through. He was thorough and helpful in explaining procedures.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

He's the best of the best. In my opinion, he's "at the top of his game"- young enough to use the most cutting-edge techniques, but old enough to have ample experience. It is worth seeing him for consult. When you meet him, you will go with your gut, as I did, and be thrilled with results. He is patient, ethical and awesome at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Brown is extremely competent, helpful, calm, and caring. It is only two weeks after my procedure and I still can hardly believe how excellent the results are. He is a truly fine doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Brown combined both skill and kindness during my procedure. He was willing to work with me on my fee. And truthfully...I LOOK GREAT!! His office is easy to work with too. Can not recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Brown is a caring, compassionate, skilled surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. His work is exemplary and I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. C. Coleman Brown's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med