Ratings for Dr. Laura Lewin

I couldn’t ask for a better family doctor. Her staff is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

She is a top notch physician, that saved my wife's life with an early diagnosis of a blockage in her artery system, where another doctor had missed it.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Never rushes me and follows up on what needs to be done. I feel she cares about me as a patient and as a person. Her staff are kind and helpful. Hope she’s not retiring any time soon! I hear horror stories from some of my friends about their doctors. Would hate to lose her!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Lewin has been a kind, caring and knowledgeable physician for my problems . I like her present location. It is a great idea that they have a clinic in the evening and Dr. Lewin participates. I feel fortunate she is there for me. Her staff and colleagues are very nice and helpful. I have been seeing her for may years and I am glad the I was sent to her, wouldn't have it any other way.. .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Ignores your problems. Doesn't seem to care anymore. Please retire.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Great doctor, very patient and caring, very family friendly doctor, with friendly staff. Very lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

My family and I have been with Dr Lewin for 25 years. She's amazing and excellent doctor. She provides appointments on the same day as when calling. The staff at her office are also very nice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. Her colleagues have been really good when she has been off.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Lewin has been kind, caring and knowledgable for my problems and those of my family members. I like her present location best of all and appreciate the doctors in her group we have seen if she was away. I feel fortunate she is there for us!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

All visits have been on time answered my queries and have been most helpful,

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015