Ratings for Dr. Douglas R. Berson

The Dr. stated that he did not look closely at my lab work and that he had to go back and look again. All of my questions for my 3 month follow up revolved around these tests. He then went back and found them on the computer. His comment to me was he has to make money and in the time it took him to find the tests, he could have seen more patients and made more money. He is very patronizing to women and does not treat them like they have any intelligence. I also believe he lied to me and made things up that sounded good.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Berson. He's personable, easy to talk to, and answered all my questions. I didn't have to wait very long for my appointment, and he was able to help me work up an allergy treatment plan that worked for me. I also get shots here, and his staff could not be nicer. I split my time between two cities, so I have two allergists, and his office is really great about having to send forms and allergens to my other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Douglas R. Berson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1983)