Ratings for Dr. Philip C. Halverson

Scheduled an appt with this clinic and told them I was interested in being tested for metal allergies. My appt was scheduled for a Wed. I was told to allow 3 hours. After the Dr.talked to me about my concerns, he told me they could not do any metal allergy testing that day due to the fact that you need to return in 48 and 72 hours which would go into the weekend. He also said they did not have the supplies on hand to do the metals testing. He suggested I schedule another appt for a Monday. This Wed. appt was a waste of my time and money. Their appointment desk should have known this and scheduled me for a Monday since I requested metal allergy testing. I complained to Dr. Halvorsen that his office should have known this and scheduled me for a Monday. He said they could not expect their appt desk to do this. Dr. Halvorson said he felt it was just and fair because it was a consultation. Of course, he made money. I now must pay for a waste of my time. I will not get tested here.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Philip C. Halverson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp