You may also like

Just a superb cardiologist. Helpful, excellent listening skills, and analytical without talking down to me. Also very personable. I go to him through my Kaiser plan, and if you have heart problems, he is considered the very best cardiologist in the area to work with. His staff is not only pleasant, they are considerate and helpful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Kazmouz is very personable and easy to talk with. His explanations are to the point. He is concerned and caring but doesn't waste time. I always appreciate his comments and suggestions. He has gained my utmost trust and loyalty. I always leave wishing I had more time to visit with him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Kazmouz truly understands his profession. He is compassionate and takes time to explain treatment options. I also appreciate that he does not rely on medication alone. He took time to outline dietary needs and explained exercising options. At times, his office staff could use a little education in service. I highly recommend Dr. Kazmouz

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=755505'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=755505'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=755505'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014