Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Peters

Incredibly knowledgeable with excellent beside manor

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Highly skilled physician who is interested in the health of your entire body, not just an isolated cardiac issue, very easy to talk to, an excellent listener.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Peters found me a great surgeon for two cariac issues. I have fantastic post op care from Dr. Peters and he was always available to answer in questions. I still see him often nad have never had a bad experience. He came highly recommended from my Chicago cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Peters seemed knowledgeable and I felt confident seeing him (despite being difficult to contact most of the time) until I had heart surgery. I had serious post surgical complications which were somewhat common which he missed entirely at my dr visit. Eventually I ended up hospitalized in a cardiac ICU for almost a week because of his mistake.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Seemed very knowledgeable during most office visits but missed a very common post op problem that resulted in a life threatening problem and long hospital stay for a family member after heart surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Stephen R. Peters's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)