Ratings for Dr. Myra M. Gillean

My experience with this doctor was a nightmare. She was practicing at Trophy Club ER where I went for medical intervention. When she came into my room she was angry already. The entire time she was loud, aggressive, and provoking. She refused treatment before even looking at my records. During the visit, she screamed in my face listing my medications so loudly I anticipate she was in violation of HIPPA and my privacy rights. I question if this doctor is stable. While I was trying to get in touch with my regular doctor, she flippantly told me to "call him if I have a phone", "to keep her in the loop", "you don't look distressed enough" and various other inappropriate comments. I was there from 2:30 pm until after 7:00 pm. Her bedside manner was so atrocious my blood pressure became elevated. When the nurse checked it an hour after she left my room it was still high. This was the most degrading way I have ever been treated. Even the nurse apologized.

Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Myra M. Gillean's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal