Ratings for Dr. Rod D. Serry

As a thankfull recipint of Dr. Serry's surgical skills, I can tell you that THIS is the guy you want to do your cardiac surgery.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

From the first contact, Dr. Serry presented himself as caring, professional, attentive and conscientious; yet he also appeared very knowledgeable and confident of his skill. We sincerely appreciated these qualities, as they reassured us of his excellent vigilance. Dr. Serry provided us with the same great care after the procedure which, by the way, had a very successful result. We had 100 percent faith in his skill, guidance and concern.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Actually, I had the complete opposite experience under his care. He is not only highly knowledgeable, but it is clear that his colleagues rely on him for his expertise in complex situations. He is compassionate, a great listener, and holds excellent judgment. There must be some misunderstanding, as I have been under his care for very high risk situation, and now he also oversees the care of other members of my family. I treasure him as a physician.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

He decided before he met me that I wasn't a high risk patient and my concerns were in my head, despite my physician getting me in less than 24 hours due to her concerns and completed nuclear stress test that showed probable issues. He blew me off completely, interrupted me. I overheard him tell patients in other room to get a cardiologist with more experience. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Rod D. Serry's Credentials

• Farsi

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois