Ratings for Dr. Jeremy B. Stern

Had 4 surgeries performed by Dr. JEREMY STERN. . both knees and left shoulder. . And I couldn't be more satisfied. . And coming from me that's huge.. considering I rarely care for most doctors and their opinions. . But he proved to me there are Good, Honest,Caring doctors out there and He is the Best. Not in it for only 💰💰💰💰 ! ! !

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Came to see him about bad meniscus in rt knee and out of the 10 doctors I saw for it before him he was the who helped me the most. The other ones didnt seem to put the attention to the detail that was needed. They were all looking for text book answers and if one didnt pop up they were like "oh well I cant help out, see the receptionist about the bill." And it was make an appointment with another dr for 6 months later, God! Even offered to do meniscus replacement that I wish I had said yes to. Also the only one that really listened to what I was telling him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Awesome Dr. Caring, professional, understanding, compassionate, complete follow ups.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I was Told to report to hosp. 8am for surgery...Was not seen 'til 8PM. Leg Surgery. When he snapped off the tourniquet strap on leg too quickly, body fluids and toxins shifted, and my BP Crashed...Thought I was dying, HE walked out of the room, leaving me to recovery room Docs...On another occasion, his office staff was AWFUL..rude and insulting. When I was taken by ambulance to another ER he was not associated with, his office girl said, "Why don't you go see what THEY CAN DO FOR YOU.."... Would not take my DOG to this guy....

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

He came in the room, didn't even touch me and told me I was a candidate for a total hip replacement. I got another opinion, a cortizone shot and have been fine for years. I feel he was just looking to cut and send the bill. No regard for me as a person.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

put total shoulder prosthesis in backwards--have no use of that arm now

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Dr. Jeremy B. Stern's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1986)