Ratings for Dr. Mandana Kaviani

Disappointed in my visit today. Not only did I wait an hour, I was told things I had already known previously. She didn’t take the time to get to the core of my issues and instead relyed on her staff to do all the work and reviews. She gave me options I told her I didn’t want. I didn’t even get to see her until two hours later in my apt. to review my results of allergies.. and it was a brief 5 minutes review with her!!!! My overall appointment was over 2 hours long.. definitely wasted my time coming here. This clinic is just an overall waste. And I never write reviews!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I am sorry that I was unable to rate the Dr as I was unable to make the appt which we have waited almost a year to get in and see her. When the RUDE receptionist called to confirm the appt I was confused as I had totally forgotten about the appointment. (partly my fault) I suppose I should have marked the calendar a year later. I tried to explain that my daughter had a cold and was on meds and that we would not be able to make the appt. Her reply was then "how do you want to pay the $75.00 no show fee. We have not been to this Dr before and we will not be going simply by the fact the front office staff could use training in customer service rather than being so concerned to collect her $75.00 I will not recommend this Dr to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Kaviani has been an excellent doctor to me and a family member for the last few years. She is a very respectful, honest, and caring doctor. Her diagnosis to my particular problem was amazingly accurate & as a result I am dealing with my allergy much better now. I wish I met her earlier. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

When I went in the doctor rushed me, I didn’t feel like she even listened to my concerns. I waited almost an hour to see her and before I could even say anything to her as she walked me out she had her next patient already and closed the door in my face. Then when I went to talk to the receptionist she was very rude and off putting. I will not be going back as I was a royal WASTE of my time as I took 2 days off school and work to have gotten NOWHERE with my diagnosis. I wish I could rate this place .5 of a star. JUST AN AWFUL doctor that I would never recommend to anyone. Such a waste of time at this clinic that didn’t help what so ever.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

In my experience, this doctor was more interested in listening to her own voice than anything I could have to say as a patient. She was rude, arrogant and argumentative. But, if you don't mind waiting in the grimy waiting room for ½ hour and leaving her office in dumfounded wonderment then Dr, Mandana Kaviani may be right for you. Good Luck!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I went to Dr. Kaviani for allergy testing after a wasp sting. She recommended a blood test, which I got the same day. A day later I was asked to make an appointment for a skin test - I asked the receptionist why, and whether the blood results came in yet. She said they hadn't but that I should come in and it would be a $100 charge. I went in and they began the testing before I spoke with the doctor. When I met with her, she explained they needed the skin test to 'confirm' - but that my blood test showed allergies to all 4 types of wasps so she recommended treatment. She did not even look at the skin test results - I felt this was a money grab. She also never had my information correct, citing she recommended treatment because I had a severe reaction where I was vomiting and dizzy - which was not the case at all. The reception staff were unhelpful in general, but the two nurses working with her were very nice. Overall, she failed to answer a lot of questions throughout the process. If I seek treatment, I will go to another doctor for a second opinion as I do not trust hers and the communication of facts were poor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I saw Dr. Kaviani today after having hives all over my body for the past two months to the point where they leave brushing. I told her my symptoms including shortness of breath and chest pain as well as lip swelling. She was very condescending and kept telling me I was not allergic to anything, even though I have had immediate reactions to after eating dairy. She kept telling me not to worry about it and its basically all in my head. She was very confusing and kept talking over me, ignoring my frustration. She handed me a brochure and told me to continue to take antihistamines every day. I left her office in tears. I am going to see a naturopath and get a second opinion. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I met Dr Javuani in July 2016 for my extremely annoying ithcy throat episodes. She was very attentive, helpful, and detail oriented. She had a very scientific approach and was up to date with latest research, which I - myself a biomedical researcher - found quiet reassuring. Unlike many doctors I have been to, I didn't feel at all that she was in any rush. She spent a solid one hour to test me and talk me through the diagnosis, wish I found very helpful. She answered all my questiobs with latience abd kindness and was careful enough to notice a minute change in skin test right before I left, which led to further examination and a positive diagnosis. She gave me a detailed plan for further testing and treatment and some educational material to read. Overall, I am happy that I met her after a miserable allergy season. I found her very knowledgable, down to earth and helpful. Her staff were also great!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Kaviani was awful! She was confusing, contradicting, and didn’t answer any of my questions. I even heard her getting angry at her receptionist in front of a room full of people! So un professional. The only plus side to this appointment was that I only had to wait 2 weeks to get in, but now I see that is probably because she is not a good doctor. All I got out of this appointment was a prescription for a nasal spray, which my family doctor could have given me. Total waste of my time.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been dealing with a severe allergy to something (not sure what) for 10 months now where I swell up at various areas of my body including my tongue and she dismissed my allergy as stress related or hereditary condition. I am very keen and have done my research, seen multiple doctors for their different input and kept a detailed journal with photos all of what she didn't care for. I tried to tell her my findings, she spoke over me and told me to journal and take photos (was she not listening when I said that I did!?) After telling me, in a condescending tone, that I am not allergic to anything I showed her the photos (I almost had to tie her to the chair to stop her from leaving the room - and I waited 3 months for the appointment...) and she said "oh this does look like an allergy" and wrote me a prescription. I threw it away and am looking for a new doc. I don't want to be filled with meds, I want to know what is making this happen thank you very much. Lord! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SYSTEM! Do people not care about people anymore? What world are we living in?

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015