Ratings for Dr. John E. Savage

Dr Savage is the best! I went to three doctors before I was referred to Dr Savage and one look he knew right away what was wrong with me!!! His staff are the greatest!!! Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Savage is THE BEST !!! He saved my live 10 years ago and still has me come back yearly for a checkup. God Bless you DR. Savage.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I had no time to "pick and choose". Dr. Savage was a gift from God for me when I was diagnosed with ovca/IIIc 10 years ago. He took time to explain things to me and my family pre-op and post-op. Nurses told me I had the best surgeon I could have - that "they fight to be on his surtical team". He's a stellar professional in his field. He has a top-notch medical staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

When I found out I had stage 3b cervical cancer I asked the nurses at the hospital who THEY would have do their surgery and Dr. Savage was the answer every time. Compassionate but not oversolicitous. Absolutely skilled & knowledgeable. Communicated clearly so both my family and I understood every step of the way and followed up personally every step. 10 years later and still cancer free I'm glad I asked the nurses which surgeon they'd use. Dr. Savage saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Savage is the worse doctor I have ever seen. He is mean and has no personality. he operated on my mother and nearly killed her, causing a terrible infection and she was hospitalized for two additional weeks for a routine procedure. He is horrible!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

D. Savage saved my life. He is extremely thorough and knowledgable. Highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

my daughter has been cancer free for nine years she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at 19.. Dr. Savage is a very skilled Dr. He is an angel

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Savage is professional and respectful to the patient and the family. He tells you like it is and I have been told he is the doctor the nurses would trust with their own health. I am in remission now from Stage III ovarian cancer and hope to be one of his 20+ year survivors.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

I am a 4 year stage 3B ovarian cancer survior. I was missed diagnosed by 3 doctors. After I was diagnosed I was blessed to find Dr. John Savage to whom I now referr to as Dr. Angel. He is an extremely skilled surgeon. His care then continues throughout your oncology treatments. He also has a very knowledgeable and supportive staff. I owe my life to Dr. Savage's expertise and care and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

My mom is still alive because of Dr. Savage. He is an excellent surgeon and truelly cares about his patients. My mom was at stage 3C ovarian cancer when she first went to him 5 years ago. He is continually watching over her and making sure she is getting the best continued care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. John E. Savage's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union