Ratings for Dr. Aprajita Nakra

Poor physician, poor surgeon, poor attitude, false records. Run. Do not see this person. It is hard to believe she still has a license to practice. I know several people who have had surgery by her. Her outcomes are not as she presented them to be. She blames the patients for the poor outcomes when in fact they are due to her errors. WARNING, go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

DR. Nakra has saved numerous people's feet . I am grateful to know her. She has excellent patient care and her staff is so helpful and professional. She also has excellent Dr's working under her as well. I would trust any one of them for my foor care needs. :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Aprajita is excellent and I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

She fixed my ankle and foot when I had a serious injury. The surgery was a success and the recovery was ok... but she took care of everything and helped me a lot .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I have been under treatment by Dr. Nakra. I have taken treatment by her. She always gave me good response. She is really good surgeon for foot pain.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

When my sister was suffering from foot pain, then someone suggested me for Dr. Nakra. She is a specialist doctor who treats in affordable price.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I deem Dr. Nakra is one of the best surgeons for foot pain. If someone suffering from pain I suggest them for treatment by her. She has many years of experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My father was suffering from knee and foot pain, and then we met Dr. Nakra and get treatment, she is really a very caring doctor. She always says patient first and then other things.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Aprajita is the well-known doctor for foot pain. She is an excellent physician in Arizona. My uncle has gotten treatment by their and he is fine now. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

It has been 10 years since Dr. Nakra destroyed my foot. After surgery, I got gangrene and had to have my toes amputated. She refused to take any responsibility - blamed it on me. I tried to settle with her malpractice insurance (the insurance was willing to settle), she has an attachment to it so that she must give approval for any payments -- she would not because she did not take responsibility. I never got any settlement. My life has changed immensely over the past 10 years. However, the AMA did find her guilty of negligence.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Aprajita Nakra's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)