Ratings for Dr. Z Chowdhary

This doc actually takes the time to listen to you and help to understand from where you are coming from. Appears to be Dedicated to finding a cause to the problem and is very personable! Been through a lot of doctors and glad I’ve been referred to this one!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Chowdhary was on call when I was admitted to emergency and I went to him for a subsequent surgery. He was professional, skilled and answered questions. I recommended him to a friend who was experiencing same symptoms. Hopefully I won't need any more surgeries in my life but if I do he is the one I will look for.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr Chowdhary performed a flawless circumcision on our son. Nurses in the office were great, Dr Chowdhary was very professional and explained the entire process to us. Our son never even cried - we we're in and out within 45 minutes. I absolutely recommend Dr Chowdhary!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Professional, competant, funny. I think there are mostly people here to complain but not enough people to review him on the other side. I trust him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

On september 19th i had gone into day surgery to get my gull bladder removed. The procedure went ok. i was in a lot more pain than expected. I was unexpectedly held overnight. Myself and my family had asked why i was being held i was not given any sort of answer. The next day i was sent home, three days of being home i was eating bits of things here and there i was drinking plenty of fluids. day three came. i was unable to hold anything down such as my medication. My family rushed me back into the hospital there i found out a bile duct was cut during surgery and it was not looked at soon after surgery like they are suppose to. So after finding out what was wrong i was put through a scope procedure to get a stent put into my bile duct to heal. after that i was kept in the hospital for 15 long dreadful days. i was put through liquid diet being still yet i was unable to keep things down. today i am still unable to keep food down and i can say i hate this doctor he was so unhelpful he made me feel as if my health was not important it was the same thing every day the only reason for me being discharged was cause i was able to start eating small things but now i am so tired of being sick. so i highly recommend NOT seeing Dr.Z Chowdhary EVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Chowdry surgically removed an ingrown toenail I had. The procedure was over in no time at all and was as painless as can be! I would recommend him to anyone who needs ingrown toenail surgery!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr Chowdhary was wonderful in dealing with my surgery. He was helpful and informative the whole way. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

i had an colo scop done felt every move he did to me then he created me a fisser no one should tell me he is good!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Best surgeon i have had.Explained the procedure clearly.Very good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He was very gentle, kind and funny. He had a great bedside manner and was quite patient and very good.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011